Y Friday, August 10, 2007 ; 8:45 PM
As it begin..
Mood: Worried
Went NDOC on Wednesday with some of my classmate. Humm it's actually quite nice and enjoyable watching the performances. Let's see, we have mini helicopters? Some hip hop dances, kindergarden children performing.

It's actually also make me realized that I never celebrate National Day with my secondary school classmate before. Not even once during my days in Henderson. Well, Sec 1 - 3, I was representing Guides for school NDP. Sec 4 and 5 I was one of the award winner.
Begin my National Day with Harry Potter movie. What can I comment about it? Well, although there are many missing scenes, but yet and interesting show to watch. Although this movie is already on aired for quite a long time. But I end up in one of the corner of the first second row. And i actually woke up at 9am just to catch the 11am show. x)
I enjoy watching this year NDP show too! =)
Love Singapore! *wink*
JSPG End of Module Practical Test. 5 words to describe Daphne's feeling.
Daphne is dead for sure.
Ta!
Labels: exam, national day
Simplicity is life. Y