Y Sunday, April 01, 2012 ; 12:29 PM
As it begin..
Taiwan Day 1 entryTaiwan Day 2 entryTaiwan Day 3 entryTaiwan Day 4 - Wilson's birthday Taiwan Day 4 entry Taiwan Day 5 entry Last day in Taiwan, I think we did nothing much other than rotting in the hostel and continue rotting and rotting and rotting. Plus some last minute shopping at Xinmendeng along with packing our stuff and continue to rot and rot till the time we depart to the airport.
In the wee hours of last night in Taiwan (what a weird description I had).
We all gathered in the guys room and we had some fun board game brought by Junsheng in one of the night markets plus also supper time. Seriously, I think I have been eating non stop from the point I touch down in Taiwan and till I depart from Taiwan. Even on the plane, I'm still eating.
So what we games are we playing?
We were playing true or dare!

Many of us took truth card in the first then but as times go by, we take turn to take the dare. Or.. They change the rules? I cant remember. We took some photos of the dare..
Shuting's dare: I think is.. To act a smelly expression? It's too long for me to remember :P

Hui San's dare: Tissue in her nose. She is quick for this. "I'm done, faster take picture take picture!"

That's all I had. The rest I didn’t we took video and it's still in Hui San's camera.
We have like, someone smelling someone else feet.
We have like, 2 ladies acting a breakup scene with a guy. (This is drama ttm, we had a great laugh)
And many many more…
I think I'm one of the few that KO-ed first and the session ended around 2/3 am?
By then, we dragged ourselves back to our room and started packing our stuffs. Hui San and Hui Si went to bed first. Shuting and I were like 30% awake to pack our stuff, we packed till 4am and we head to bed .
We all woke up around 11am and being to lazy-ing around the hostel. We extended one of the room and all 7 of us are squeezed in one till around in the evening. Basically, we just lazy ourselves in the room viewing all the photos we took during the past 6 days.

And talking crap, wasting time so that we can make our way to the airport. Our flight in the evening flight or rather midnight flight.

We all took cab to Taipei Interchange before heading back to the airport. Jun Sheng is not coming back with us as he is staying a little in Taiwan for another week. The remaining 6 of us just took the long bus ride back to Taoyuan airport. The place we came 6 days ago.
Taking photos while waiting for the rest.



Look at the queue!~

Supposedly, I will have a empty backpack on my return flight, but I stuff Wilson's patrick in my bag. It's look like it kidnapped him. *evil laugh*

Heading back by Jetstar always

5 luggage, 71.6kg. My luggage contribute 17.1 kg, on my way there it's 6.9kg. I guess I put too much jelly pudding in my luggage. lol

:(

Wilson brought a book type book when we were in Taiwan. What we do while waiting to check in? Gossiping each of us blood type :P

With Shuting, before we board the plane

Window seat :D

Our luggage is somewhere there~there~

Off we go, back to Singapore.. :( halfway Shuting and I was hungry so we order this. Very expensive. :S

When you are bored in plane, find thing that are around you and play. That's emo Patrick.

And emo giraffe.

Reached Singapore around 5am after turning a few round in the air. Collect luggage, took train with Wilson and Weien, brought Mcd breakfast. Cab home with Wilson from Tiong Barhru Mrt and home sweet home.
It's was a fun, lovely, awesome experience to go oversea with CS friend. I look forward to more oversea trip with them. Next stop.. Hong Kong? :P
Labels: cscc, December 2011, oversea, Taiwan
Simplicity is life. Y