Daffynee ` Simplicity is life
Y the girl

This is who I am,

This is my blog.
I type what I want.


Name: Daphne
Birthday: 16 June
Schools:Rvps, Hss, MI, Sp




Y comments

Say it with respect,



Y photo/entry

memories,

Memorable entries

'09 Malaysia Trip
'09 Batam Trip
'09 Graduation Day
'10 Tioman Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 2
'10 Malacca Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 1
'11 Taiwan Day 2
'11 Taiwan Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 4 Wilson's Birthday
'11 Taiwan Day 4
'11 Taiwan Day 5
'11 Taiwan Day 6

Photos from Facebook
Click to expand
2008
010308 - CSCC Day
180608 - YQ's B'day
050708 - WC's B'day
160808 - K Box
270808 - Degreeian's Dinner
290808 - Ben/HuiSans' B'Day
2009
280109 - CNY
060209 - FYP PPT
190209 - FYP Outing
040309 - Malaysia Trip
050409 - Batam Trip(1)
050409 - Batam Trip(2)
090409 - Kel's Birthday
160409 - K Box
170409 - KQ's Birthday
180409 - FO BBQ
160509 - CS Outing
160509 - Astro Outing
220509 - Weien's 21st
260509 - Graduation Day
270509 - Graduation Day
040609- FYP Outing
130609 - My 21's Birthday
170709 - Last Day @ Work
250709 - Classmate Meetup
290709 - Girls Meetup
080809 - CS Outing
220809 - Shuyi's 21st
280809 - Ben's 21st
290809 - Huisan's 21st
090909 - Kuishinbo
120909 - Shuting's 21st
120909 - Huixin's 21st
170909 - FYP Outing
250909 - Yvonne's 21
260909 - Classmate Dinner
270909 - K Box Session
091009 - Jinru's 21
111009 - Breakfast day
231009 - Night Safari
311009 - Shalee's 21st
141109 - Audrey 21st
261109 - SP STAR
041209 - Opening Party
061209 - Lisa's 21st
121209 - Puik/WK's 21st
181209 - Huisi's 21st
161209 - Christmas Lighing
241209 - CSCC's Christmas
311209 - Countdown
2010
020110 - Flyer
170110 - Malaysia Trip
230110 - Dionna's 21st
200210 - Bryan/Mark's Book Launch
270210 - K Session
130310 - CSCC Day
100410 - Kelvin 21st
180410 - Sentosa Trip
150510 - Kite Flying
230510 - National Vertical Marathon
160610 - My Birthday
260610 - Movie Outing
020710 - Prawning Trip
170710 - Tioman Trip(1)
170710 - Tioman Trip(2)
210810 - Melissa's 21st
110910 - Shuting's Birthday
161010 - Shalee's Birthday
291010 - Outing with Bestie
051210 - Malacca Trip (1)
051210 - Malacca Trip (2)
091210 - December's Birthday BBQ
111210 - Wilson's 21st
121210 - K Box with girls
241210 - Christmas with Astro
251210 - Christmas with CSCC
2011
140111 - Dinner with girls
120211 - JunSheng's Birthday
120311 - Assignment breaktime
260311 - Dinner with CS <3
020411 - CSCC FO 11/12
020411 - Classmate meet up
100411 - USS with family <3
040611 - JW & WE's birthday
110611 - Birthday with CSCC
160611 - Birthday with my girls
300611 - K Group Dinner
160711 - BBQ with CSCC
170711 - Railway walk
270711 - Team Day Out
290711 - NDP Preview
061211 - Taiwan Day 1/2
081211 - Taiwan Day 3/4
101211 - Taiwan Day 5/6
171211 - Gina's wedding
241211 - Christmas with CS

2012
010112 - Firework
020112 - Barrage with CS
110212 - CNY with CS


Y links

These are my friends,

rvps..
`Shu Yi

hss..
`Audrey
`Carine
`Ginnette
`Hwee Ing
`Lisa
`Jeslyn
`Joel
`Mona
`Pui Kwan
`Sally

mi..
`Elaine
`Fanny
`Qazim

sp..
`Amanda
`Amin
`Belinda
`Ben(mit)
`Ben(cscc)
`Chong Yan
`Crystal
`Dandan
`Darren
`Derrick
`Hui San
`Hui Xin
`Jia Yi
`Joann
`Johnson
`Joycelyn
`Julia
`Jun Hao
`Jun Xian
`Kelvin
`Melissa
`Moon Kian
`Mong Hong
`Sam
`Sean
`Shi Ying
`Shu Ting
`Stephanie
`Terence
`Wai Teck
`Wei Ling
`Wei Loong
`Yanmei
`Yiling
`Yong Sheng
`Yu Ping

others..
`Astromony Blog
`Astromony Forum
`Castle White Fang
`CSCC Blog
`Deckleswood
`Degreeian Blog
`HSS website
`LeakyCauldron
`MIT Blog
`MIT Forum
`Sony Ericsson
`SP Website
`TheMiracleSeason


Y quotes

Beautiful words,

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner


Y credit

Wonderful help, thank you.

Base Codes: Kimmie}
Editor: Daphne
Photos: Devianart
Design by Daphne =)
Thanks: Blogger, Flickr, Blogskins

Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution



Y Monday, March 16, 2009 ; 9:27 PM
As it begin..

Warning: This is a long post. It's going to flood with photos =)

Back from work, work in the IT Show, somehow it's tiring. Got to know more friends and seeing all type of different customers. I think once is more than enough =) just want to gain some experience in working in this kind of environment. =)

It's been really indeed long that I had a proper meal with my family. Today dinner was great! =)




For the days I spend in Malaysia, I always didn’t get to sleep well. Because Audrey keep waking us up for breakfast, otherwise stating that we are behind schedule. x) To be the truth, this is actually much tiring than FO Camp. I wonder why too. x) the next day when I was back from Malaysia, I felt so happy that Audrey is not going to wake me up at 7am, and say "Daphne, wake up! Quickly go bath, Wake up!" I know I'm mean. =D

And we do have unusual time of having meals for each day.

Day 1, 5th March 2009, Thursday

Woke up at 4.45am. Cup Noodle for breakfast as I do not wish to starve myself during the bus ride. Received Wai Keong (lao pa)'s sms saying that he's already downstairs waiting with his gf (Vanissa) where I'm still finding my sock? Cab down to Golden Mile Complex and waited for the rest to arrive. The bus we got is really luxury, as it's 18 seaters (If I'm not wrong). Along with Movies, games, massage and with a comfortable wide space. 1 word "shoik" =))





Introduce my boyfriend, Audrey. I think she's look more like a mum to me. Haha! I think she's gotta kill me when she saw this! Play some games, watch A bug Life and Money Not Enough 2 and the TV went haywire. =S in the end, I was playing with the chair and the massage, taking random photos and sleep?





Reach Genting very early, around 12.40pm I guess? 6 hours of bus ride with 2 stopover. Usually it's take 8 hours, but I guess this is one of the crazy bus? I think there is an in-built washroom in the bus itself, 2 hours I can watch 1 more movie lo.

Stopover at Yong Peng.





Reach too early, unable to check in. Kenny Roger for lunch =) Room was rather smaller than usual, but we manage to sleep through for 2 nights, connected room with Puik, Nette and GH. My room is popular for food, if you are hungry just knock at our room and we have food for you for sure! =)

Didn’t manage to play any rides as it was raining when we reach Genting, headed over for archery. Which is fun and tiring, by the 20th stick I'm using, I'm just plain to tired to continue. And Audrey manage to finish up the rest for me.



Watched Street Fighter, I'm not sure if it is out in Singapore yet. But, I only know Audrey, Nette, Puik and I ended up sleeping halfway through the show. Needless to say, I think you would roughly guess the rating of the show? But there is a Singaporean actor in the movie, if I'm not wrong it's Edmund Chen.

Snow World was next, similar to Snow City in Singapore but it is much more fun. The slide was horrible but yet exciting, had a hard time carrying the bubble chair up the stair, without warning they just push you down the slope, next moment you know you are about to fly out from the chair, lastly, you just ending up freezing at one corner. =D Running in the snow wasn't an easy task at all, neither do throwing of snowball is easy. =S









Shopping and Dinner were the rest of the activities for the night. Headed back to hotel room, and 5 of us (Audrey, Puik, Nette, GH and I) settle down and start counting how much we have spend for the day. We conclude that expense in Genting is rather high and advise you to bring Cup Noodle or food if you are travelling to Genting. =)

Day 2, 6th March 2009, Friday

I remember clearly I woke up 4 times during the night and often see Audrey in different sleeping state. The first time she went missing (for hours), the second time she was sitting down there, on the third time she was sitting down there again, *I make a cough* and she asked me if I want any drink? And lastly, before the alarm rang, I found her sleeping normally back in bed. =D

Theme Park is the main activity for the second day. Bumper Car was an enjoyable one, Poor Lisa she got attack by the 8 of us. But all of us had a fun time banging into each other. 4D Max was another interesting where we got to wear 4D spec, but the movie for that show was boring.

Waiting for Bumper Car



4D Max



Viking Ship, local one is better =)



Go Kart was fun too, but somehow the car that I'm using was faulty? I was on my top speed by yet they seem to by pass me without fail. =S



Dinosaur Land was a memorable one, where I actually took a photo with a snake? I just can't stand the snake sitting right beside me. =S



I like the small bird that I'm holding. Cute =)



Went to Mid Valley through Cable Car, as I need to buy some stuffs for my parent and I only available there. =) and also to check the bus service from Genting to Malacca. =)

By the time we had lunch, it's already 5 pm=S Japanese food for lunch =) Food was great, I think it because we are all hungry. Almost spend the rest of the evening in the Arcade and shopping again.

Predicted the unforeseen as we didn’t realised that we don’t have any bus service which travel from Genting to Malacca directly. There is but the timing was right, in the end, we went to search around the bus station and pray we can get some bus service which will bring us there, but found no luck.

Day 3, 7th March 2009, Saturday

Woke up very early just to ensure that we are on schedule. Breakfast at First World Café which was part of the package for Genting side, quickly get the breakfast done and set off to Malacca. Cab down from Genting to KL, bus from KL to Malacca Sentral (which is freaking far from our hotel, we didn’t do much research again) and cab from Malacca Sentral to Hotel Puri. We were consider lucky that we set off early from KL, if not I think we are unable to travel to Malacca due that there is a riot happening 2 hours later at the place where we are there 2 hours ago? Phew..

Hotel Puri was indeed a very nice heritage hotel. =) it was also the place of the filming of Little Nyonya , Simply love the hotel. =) was already starving when we reach there, dine in at some near by restaurant. Headed over to the eye of Malacca and tour around like a tourist snapping photos here and there. Visit the Handmade Craftwork and brought some gifts back =)















Visit the flea market in the evening looking for some local products to be brought back to Singapore. There shop houses keep to be like those stall you found in Bugis Street. Not bad actually, quite a lot of interesting stuffs can be found there.

Day 4, 8th March 2009, Sunday

Woke up early in the morning again, breakfast buffet at Hotel Puri. The food was excellent! Hire a mini van and tour around Malacca. Visiting Mini Malaysia, Bee Farm and a Shopping Mall. Traffic light is kind of rather unique where there is actually a countdown timer for you to keep a lookout on how many seconds left for the traffic to turn it's color? But the interval is 100 seconds, so you might know the reason why cars like to go speeding?





















Headed to the Flea Market again and this time we buy even more stuff as the next day we are going back to Singapore. The 6 of us (the girls) brought a same design shirt but in different colors. Dinner was at some Nyonya restaurant , we just simply love the food there =D



Daphne's Medicure centre.





Dinner/Supper =D



Day 5, 9th March 2009, Monday

I think this is the only time where I woke up late in the entire trip, cause Audrey overslept. Breakfast Buffet at Hotel Puri (Package). Headed over to visit The Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, quite an interesting place to visit know more about their culture. =)



I like this photo =)









Walked over to Hotel Equatorial for the boarding of Bus back to Singapore. The further we walked, the heavier the rain it is. =S I felt like I have just came out of the pool when I reach the hotel, was drenched. And I actually saw Wan Ling! Was quite surprised to see her at Malacca? We took the same bus back to Singapore. Gossiping during the bus ride, saying all the funny/fun facts we had for the past 5 days.

Felt very safe when I reach Singapore, I can freely dump my luggage at one side and wonder around. =P

The 5 days was a memorable one, I guess going oversea with friends and with family is a totally different thing. Went to the same place but the feeling was different. =) but good times does pass quickly =) we planned to go oversea again 3 years later =D Hope we can fulfill this dream together again. =)

7 more day till FO Camp!

the smile I want.. =)

Labels: , ,



Simplicity is life. Y



Older Posts || Newer Posts