Y Saturday, May 30, 2009 ; 1:59 PM
As it begin..
First thing first, I have graduated from Singapore Polytechnic with a Diploma Awarded =D
Series of event have been happening this few days.
Monday evening, went out for a dinner at Aston with colleague after work. Initially, we suppose to catch a movie, but due to some last minutes planning plus I have graduation ceremony the next day, we decided to have a simple dinner instead. =)
Tuesday morning, it's my graduation ceremony, woke up pretty early. I'm so glad that Julius is like sitting next to me. If not I will be bored to death. Kept texting with my friends around the same hall through we are like a few seats/rows away. Everyone was looking smart on that day.
Before the ceremony commence. Saw a video, surprise to see Jega and Yuqin in it. =D they even played video of events which conduct in SP. It's showed about SP Star, memories does flow through. =)
What next after graduation was photo marathon. Took tons of photos with my friends. Handshake with my friends, some I have already forgotten who are they. Taking photos with my friends when they just walked past and wouldn’t want to miss the chances before we go our own way.
Mum seem to have 2 daughter in this photo?
Year 1 classmate, that where we bond =)
with principal
Went out with classmate for a movie, Night at the Museum 2. First one was nice. But the second one seem to be boring. Perhaps I was too tired and felt like sleeping through out the whole movie. I'm not a clear cut for a movie person I think.
In the evening, met up with Joycelyn and Wilson to join the graduation ceremony of SB since most of CSCC people are from SB. Once again another session of photo marathon. Through by then, I pretty tired but still. It's fun. =D
CSCC <3 
Wednesday evening, met up with Audrey after work and went back to school again for CLS graduation ceremony. Since most my secondary school friends are from this school. dinner with secondary school friends. =D
Astro =D
Secondary School Classmate
Thursday evening, needless to say. I went back school again. This time round it with astro =D but there just 3 person. We simply cam-whoo in club. And did tons of stupid things. And it's really stupid. =S
Friends who never fail to make me laugh =D


I somehow remember the speech said by the principal. Graduated with a diploma is not the end of the journey, it's just end of a milestone and begin of a new journey. Which I think it's true, learning never end. =)
We choose our own choice and we got to live with it. Bewitch you like it a not, it's the choice that you have make. Even if we have make a wrong choice now, we do still have chance to make a switch. It's just the matter if you do have the passion and interest to start all over again. But if once again you made a wrong choice. Then you got to really sit down and think through about it, and find out what actually went wrong.
Still now, I'm still deciding on the route that I should take, the things that I should do, the interest/passion that I should follow. Advices given by many people. But how many of the choices would I choose from? Eventually, I got to make my own choice.
Come on Daphne, I'm sure you can do it. =)
PS: There are ton of photos in facebook. Got the mindset of posting all up here but it's seem impossible. x) Waiting for more photos =D
Labels: astro, cscc, graduation trip, secondary, work
Simplicity is life. Y