Y Friday, June 05, 2009 ; 2:45 PM
As it begin..
Not much of activities after my graduation, daily routine have been the same daily. Work is what usually take up most of my time. Once I reached home, bed is what I need the most.
Met up with some of my friends before one by one get enlist into army and before anyone of us get to engross with our current jobs.
Met up with Albert days ago, dine in at some Japanese restaurant. Thanks for the treat! =) he's feeling guilty that he's unable to attend my birthday chalet. Maybe that how the treat come about? It's been ageless since I last saw him, he went disappear for months. Once he return from oversea, he only have 1 week to meet up with all his friends. =S
Met up with fyp group mate too, outing at Marina Barrage and simple dinner at Pizza hut after work. I guess my group mate had work too hard for fyp, they had been talking about the flash application which were display at Marina Barrage. It's been really nice to see them again. I remember Hidayah asked what RSVP mean, she asked was it Reply Soon Very Please? We laughed non-stop.



Since everyone is working, meeting up with friends seem to be lesser and lesser, with friends working all around Singapore. Weekend are mostly for family and resting. But still meeting up with friends does cheer you up after a bad day of work. =)
a vision that you cant achieve it.. Labels: friend, fyp, study, work
Simplicity is life. Y