Y Wednesday, January 11, 2012 ; 11:46 PM
As it begin..
Taiwan Day 1 entryTaiwan Day 2 entryTaiwan Day 3 entryTaiwan Day 4-Wilson's birthday I have lesser and lesser photos as the days passed due to the rain and cold weather. I tried my best to capture all my memories with them ;)
9 December 2011It's Wilson birthday today! Happy Birthday! (:
It's Hot Spring Day too! Dizzy with outdoor hot spring is the best :)
Everyone woke up later than usual due to the midnight celebrate we had the day before.
Travel all the way to the north, the weather was getting colder and colder as we head North, it's like traveling from Paris Ris to Joo Koon but from South to North direction.
First stop: 北投春天酒店Originally we have selected one Hot Spring location, by the time we reach there. The whole building was demolished. Like.. Just 1 week before we came? Our research was up to date, just that the website did update that they are closing down. The security there redirected us to another hot spring which was directly opposite the original place who we believe was hired by them. Due to the price, we headed down to our 2nd option (Glad that Hui San did some research on that. Thanks! )
Due to all my excitement in the Hot Spring, I didn’t took any photos of the place, nope, I didn’t take any photo of us before we went to the hot spring, nope we didn’t take any photos while we were there basically. Maybe this website will help :P
北投春天酒店 In short, the feeling was great, we try 37, 29, 40, 41 degree hot spring. I didn’t manage to go to the 42 degree hot spring it too hot for me, I cant take it.
The guys and Hui Si try the blossom cold spring, I cant take that temperate too.
I like pretty like the rice wine hot spring, I smell like some Japanese rice wine when I got out of the pool.
Well.. I only have photos after the hot spring, consider not bad right? :D

Hui San and I wore new jacket we brought the day before :D

We brought a package, it come with buffet lunch

I'm so happy to see vegetable for meal.

Lunch (:

Hui Si's she keep giving all of us all her shares.

And we started our photo spam, look at Hui Si expression



By the time we finished, it was around 4pm. Thinking that we might get the shuttle bus down back to the train station, we were wrong. All the bus are fully book, we got to walked down all the way. (Consider being silly being to walk all the way up). The guy are smart enough to find a bus stop on the way down and the bus arrive just in time :D
2nd stop: 淡水漁人碼頭Nothing much there, as all the shops will closed.
The weather is really cold that day, before I left the hostel it was 12 degree.
When we reached 淡水漁人碼頭 . It was evening, raining and beside the port. Triple cold.. Brr
Anyway, our mission there was to capture nice photos of the lover bridge :D


I like this

It so windy that chomper cant stay still

Same as the Patick which was hanging in my bag :D

While Shuting was doing all the test shot, I joined in. Thank you for taking beautiful shot of me. I like it a lot :D Patrick want to be in the picture with me :D

Patrick is cold, I loan my scarf to him ;)

Patrick again~

Disclaimer: I don’t like Patrick, just that I tag him along in the picture.

Nice :D

And we start to take lots of photos :D


Look what JS expression

Us <3

Hui Si and Hui San love each other :D

Look how cold the weather was


They seem to be like looking at me

Whenever I tried to take a photo JS come in. whenever Shuting want to take a photo, I go in :P

See..

And another one

I like this photo, so nice :D



Too cold for Hui San?

Hui Si too?

Typical Singaporean, must take picture with the background :D

We reach the other side and we took picture with the love.
I have no idea what 3 of us are doing..

I love this picture a lot, look at the guys hand ;)


I think I fall in love with Patrick that day. Lol, keep taking photo of him.

Moving on, the itinerary doesn’t stop there :P
3rd stop: 淡水夜市 We almost cannot find the 夜市, but we found a cheap and affordable place to buy the guys clothes. They spent a lot there.
We were in the store for an hour, maybe 2 hours. I have photos as prove :P
See! The black/white checker jacket you found at the bottom right was of the photo was actually Shuting. We were leaning against the rack, "This okay" "No, next one" "okay la" "you should you want to buy? That one suit you better leh.." etc etc :P

After thousand seconds, we head to the night market. Sad to say almost all the shop are close. Perhaps it due to the rain? But we brought tons of food back.
No idea what this, but it's nice ;) taste like sotong.

Must buy :D

This two little stitch was caught my Hui Si. It's belong to Hui Si and Hui San :D

We left the place feeling hungry and we brought some food back to hostel to eat. Before that.. Hui San commented. "Must take photos of our room" :P okay and here we go!
Bathroom :D

Walkway :D

Our cosmetic area. :D with big mirror :DD

Super duper messy room :X

Our purchase :D

We wanted to take the guys room, but they cover here cover there -.-
We brought this. :D I always wanted to try ;D


And let the feast begin ;D

Hungry Hungry

Shuting favorite. KFC whip potatoes :D the sauces is special (:

That's all for Day 4 :D
Labels: cscc, December 2011, oversea, Taiwan
Simplicity is life. Y