Y Friday, July 30, 2010 ; 11:23 PM
As it begin..

Before my activities start to pile up again and I refuse to blog it down anymore. I shall be a little hardworking to pen down my thought for Tioman Trip. =) I'm sure this trip is definitely an enjoyable and experience. =) It's goes the same to Audrey too, right? (For the past events, you may follow me in Facebook)
17 July 2010, Saturday
I vividly remember I slept for 2 hours the night before and met up with Audrey at 4.50am, tpy MacDonald. By then, it's already raining cats and dogs. It's definitely not a day to start where we were all heading for an oversea trip. Oh well, in the end we accept the fact. Started to call the cab at 5.20am till 6.20am. No cab was willing to pick us up in this heavy downpour plus it is the changes of shift for the cabs (We were damn unlucky can..) the operator picked up our call and hang up our call. Eventually, Audrey called her dad and fetched us to Newton (Thanks Audrey's Dad!).
BUT! It's just the beginning, it's raining.. We are heading to Newton.. Flood. After making 2 detours, we landed ourselves facing with flood (That's unlucky no. 2). In the end, Audrey's dad dropped us off at Novena MRT and we took a train to Newton. The bus will depart at 6am, time checked. 6.40am we are still at Novena MRT. Since both of us are carry bag-pack we ran to the MRT station to catch the train. Pretty felt like that we are on an Amazing Race huh? Thinking that we might avoid the flood, but we are truly wrong again (that's unlucky no. 3) we are facing in the pool of muddy pool up to the thigh level (Audrey was taller than me, so the water level didn’t affect her much)
We were already in the deprive mood of missing the bus to Tioman. We ended up walking in the flood. Yes, flood. Rather than happily snorkeling with the fishes in Tioman. I begin it with walking in the flood. Anyway, we survived! ;) we managed to catch the bus and realized there is still 2 more people stuck in the flood. I got to admit, the muddy water make my leg look smoother somehow. ;P
Normally, if a bus set off at 6am, with 3 hours of bus ride, 1.5 hours of ferry ride. We will reached Tioman Island in 4.5 hours. However, due to the heavy rain, flood in everywhere plus strong wave in the sea. We took 8 hours, almost double the time. (that's unlucky no.4)

On bus..

On ferry..
Finally, after some delay here and there, we have finally reached Tioman Island. =))

Genting Village..


Sea view of resort. =))

Checked in and head for lunch. The village which are staying was totally cut off from the technology world. No TV, no Kettle, no bus.. more of a kampong style. Well, this brought us back in time. =) Roaming around the village and manage to find a place for lunch, or rather late lunch.
Since, we arrived late. There wasn’t much activities for us to do except roaming around the village. We ended up walking to the end of the village and took lots and lots of photos. =)) by then, the rain had stopped. Double smile! (Smile +1)


At the beach part 1..













At the beach Part 2, Near the bridge..










At the beach Part 3, Sunset time..











Apparently, the sunset wasn’t as nice as what I had seen at Changi Village. Perhaps, it's due to the rain. Nevertheless, I always have the 2nd day to catch it again. ;)
Wanted to go star glazing in the night but it's rained. Wanted to go for a drink but it's rain heavier. I bet no one was as unlucky as me as that day. (Unlucky no. 5)
In the end, we brought some tidbits and rot at Lisa's room. And.. I love the ice cream there.. It's cost 3RM for a Nestle cone ice cream. Been eating that whenever I passed by there. =D


There are lots and lots of nice photos but I just randomly pick 50? We have over 600 photos.. More can be view at Facebook. Only if they uploaded it. =)
I shall end my post with a photo from Day 2..

I can believe I took 2 hours to type this post. Okay, I should start studying now, if I'm not tempt by the bed. =)
Doei!
Simplicity is life. Y