Y Tuesday, August 10, 2010 ; 12:03 AM
As it begin..
Many times we told ourselves, to treasure everyone. But how many times do we keep our promised? Our common excuse would be laziness, where we are too lazy to meet up with friends.
Life and death is just separated by a thin line. You will never know how fragile can it be. Sometimes, when things started to pour in one by one. You will be spending less and less time with your friends. When it's gone, regrets will start to pour in.
I was shocked by the news when I received the text message. (Thank you friends for forwarding the news to me). Somehow, I didn’t know how should I react. I might not be really that close to her, but I did chatted with her. She's really a cheerful girl, never give up spirit on com ser event. Somehow, I'm just loss for words.
Do stay strong my friend and take care.
A National day, to remember.
Simplicity is life. Y