Y Monday, March 12, 2012 ; 10:07 PM
As it begin..
Taiwan Day 1 entryTaiwan Day 2 entryTaiwan Day 3 entryTaiwan Day 4 - Wilson's birthday Taiwan Day 4 entry Last 2nd day in Taiwan. The rain still love us that much and it's till rainy. I think we woke up a little later than usual. Brunch at the toilet restaurant, nothing much fanciful there. But somehow it's like one of the must try when you are in there. The architecture is in a form of toilet, even the utensils are also in toilet bowl, bath tub and even the tables and chairs.






Look at Junsheng, lolz!

Everyone is busy looking at what to eat

ME with the just woke up face

JS's da bian's bread

My course meals, 1. Pumpkin soup!

2. Tea in a toilet bowl~

3. Seafood baked Pasta in a bath tub~

4. Da bian ice cream~ Which I didn’t finished

I think this is Shuting one.

Group picture1

Group picture 2

After having a good full "toilet " meal. We move on to our first stop: 野柳地質公園

Look at how windy, strong the current is.. We will on full gear that day. Hat [checked]. Gloves [check], mask [checked]. The weather was so freaking cold!

Actually, we almost lost our way and died-ed of looking for warm and toilet, but in the end we camp at the Mini Mart and found the toilet which was just beside the sea.

PS: Due to the heavy rain, my camera was well kept in my bag :( Very little picture that day.
TWD50 per entry, before we purchased the tickets we were still thinking whether to go as part of the area was closed. But since we are here, we just take a gamble and went in. Eventually the area was open to public but we didn’t went further in as the weather was toooooooo cold.

I found all this little cute creatures along the way there. :P






There's lots more.. But due to the rain.. I think it's best to safe keep my camera.
What's famous at 野柳? To take picture with the stone of course!
The famous queen head

Hui Si, me, Weien, Jun Sheng

The other part which we didn’t went.

I can't remember what are all the stone about. But, the area was close for our safely.

While waiting to take photo with the queen head

Blur picture, you can see water droplet in my camera than us with the queen head.

I don’t know why I took that picture but I feel that, these two plam tree is super strong within the big wave and wind and rain and still .. Standing strong.

The night fall and we left the park without visiting all the stones.
All of us slept on the bus and we missed our stop. We ended ourselves back at Taipei Bus Interchange where we should alight at some random MRT station which will brought us to 中華路夜市.
In the end we were shopping at Cheng Peng. Up next, we head to 中華路夜市! The journey there was long, we change 3 MRT station line (Or whatever it is call there) and walked a super long distance to the 夜市. Oh I remember, and climb a very very long escalator as I was at the wrong lane. I'm really sorry to say, due to my hungriness. I didn’t take any photos on this 夜市.
Since it's our last night there, we shop and buy till we drop. But I still didn’t see anything that I like. I'm sorry my friends! I didn’t buy many gifts for you guys. I only buy if I feel that the gift is suitable and it suit you. Forgive me :P, I promised I will buy more if I travel again. Next destination I would like to go will be BKK or HK. :D
That's all for Day 5, till then!
Labels: cscc, December 2011, oversea, Taiwan
Simplicity is life. Y