Y Saturday, March 17, 2012 ; 11:35 PM
As it begin..

A well spent day today. Did some community service by joining the event of
"Save That Pen". Quite an eye opener for me, I didn't know there so many different type of pens around with different brand, colors, size and the list go on. All the pens will be given to kids in Vietnam.
Beside, if you have half-used pen and was about to throw it away. Please donate to me, the pens will help us and the children in Vietnam. (:
Being famished by the time we reached Clementi (Audrey and Lisa). We decided to drop the idea of heading to Bugis and have breakfast/lunch/dinner at Soul Garden at Clementi mall. I'm clueless why we ended up there. But it's seem more of like, we were too hungry and just hope the food appear right in front of us.
Ohh, and I finally brought hair band and hair clip to fix that short hair of mine. How I wish my hair can grow a little faster now.
Cohesion, Coupling, Encapsulation.. Why is Modern System Design that hard to understand?
Labels: March 2012
Simplicity is life. Y