Daffynee ` Simplicity is life
Y the girl

This is who I am,

This is my blog.
I type what I want.


Name: Daphne
Birthday: 16 June
Schools:Rvps, Hss, MI, Sp




Y comments

Say it with respect,



Y photo/entry

memories,

Memorable entries

'09 Malaysia Trip
'09 Batam Trip
'09 Graduation Day
'10 Tioman Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 2
'10 Malacca Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 1
'11 Taiwan Day 2
'11 Taiwan Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 4 Wilson's Birthday
'11 Taiwan Day 4
'11 Taiwan Day 5
'11 Taiwan Day 6

Photos from Facebook
Click to expand
2008
010308 - CSCC Day
180608 - YQ's B'day
050708 - WC's B'day
160808 - K Box
270808 - Degreeian's Dinner
290808 - Ben/HuiSans' B'Day
2009
280109 - CNY
060209 - FYP PPT
190209 - FYP Outing
040309 - Malaysia Trip
050409 - Batam Trip(1)
050409 - Batam Trip(2)
090409 - Kel's Birthday
160409 - K Box
170409 - KQ's Birthday
180409 - FO BBQ
160509 - CS Outing
160509 - Astro Outing
220509 - Weien's 21st
260509 - Graduation Day
270509 - Graduation Day
040609- FYP Outing
130609 - My 21's Birthday
170709 - Last Day @ Work
250709 - Classmate Meetup
290709 - Girls Meetup
080809 - CS Outing
220809 - Shuyi's 21st
280809 - Ben's 21st
290809 - Huisan's 21st
090909 - Kuishinbo
120909 - Shuting's 21st
120909 - Huixin's 21st
170909 - FYP Outing
250909 - Yvonne's 21
260909 - Classmate Dinner
270909 - K Box Session
091009 - Jinru's 21
111009 - Breakfast day
231009 - Night Safari
311009 - Shalee's 21st
141109 - Audrey 21st
261109 - SP STAR
041209 - Opening Party
061209 - Lisa's 21st
121209 - Puik/WK's 21st
181209 - Huisi's 21st
161209 - Christmas Lighing
241209 - CSCC's Christmas
311209 - Countdown
2010
020110 - Flyer
170110 - Malaysia Trip
230110 - Dionna's 21st
200210 - Bryan/Mark's Book Launch
270210 - K Session
130310 - CSCC Day
100410 - Kelvin 21st
180410 - Sentosa Trip
150510 - Kite Flying
230510 - National Vertical Marathon
160610 - My Birthday
260610 - Movie Outing
020710 - Prawning Trip
170710 - Tioman Trip(1)
170710 - Tioman Trip(2)
210810 - Melissa's 21st
110910 - Shuting's Birthday
161010 - Shalee's Birthday
291010 - Outing with Bestie
051210 - Malacca Trip (1)
051210 - Malacca Trip (2)
091210 - December's Birthday BBQ
111210 - Wilson's 21st
121210 - K Box with girls
241210 - Christmas with Astro
251210 - Christmas with CSCC
2011
140111 - Dinner with girls
120211 - JunSheng's Birthday
120311 - Assignment breaktime
260311 - Dinner with CS <3
020411 - CSCC FO 11/12
020411 - Classmate meet up
100411 - USS with family <3
040611 - JW & WE's birthday
110611 - Birthday with CSCC
160611 - Birthday with my girls
300611 - K Group Dinner
160711 - BBQ with CSCC
170711 - Railway walk
270711 - Team Day Out
290711 - NDP Preview
061211 - Taiwan Day 1/2
081211 - Taiwan Day 3/4
101211 - Taiwan Day 5/6
171211 - Gina's wedding
241211 - Christmas with CS

2012
010112 - Firework
020112 - Barrage with CS
110212 - CNY with CS


Y links

These are my friends,

rvps..
`Shu Yi

hss..
`Audrey
`Carine
`Ginnette
`Hwee Ing
`Lisa
`Jeslyn
`Joel
`Mona
`Pui Kwan
`Sally

mi..
`Elaine
`Fanny
`Qazim

sp..
`Amanda
`Amin
`Belinda
`Ben(mit)
`Ben(cscc)
`Chong Yan
`Crystal
`Dandan
`Darren
`Derrick
`Hui San
`Hui Xin
`Jia Yi
`Joann
`Johnson
`Joycelyn
`Julia
`Jun Hao
`Jun Xian
`Kelvin
`Melissa
`Moon Kian
`Mong Hong
`Sam
`Sean
`Shi Ying
`Shu Ting
`Stephanie
`Terence
`Wai Teck
`Wei Ling
`Wei Loong
`Yanmei
`Yiling
`Yong Sheng
`Yu Ping

others..
`Astromony Blog
`Astromony Forum
`Castle White Fang
`CSCC Blog
`Deckleswood
`Degreeian Blog
`HSS website
`LeakyCauldron
`MIT Blog
`MIT Forum
`Sony Ericsson
`SP Website
`TheMiracleSeason


Y quotes

Beautiful words,

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner


Y credit

Wonderful help, thank you.

Base Codes: Kimmie}
Editor: Daphne
Photos: Devianart
Design by Daphne =)
Thanks: Blogger, Flickr, Blogskins

Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution



Y Monday, January 02, 2012 ; 12:12 AM
As it begin..

New Year resolution post can be found by clicking on the older entries or click here.

Taiwan Day 1 entry
Taiwan Day 2 entry

Happy New Year everyone! (:


8 December 2011

It's the 3rd day in Taiwan, the weather was getting colder and colder. It's theme park day today! Heading to 六福村 where you can find lots and lots of SpongeBob and Patrick (Wilson's favorite). Lol

Breakfast on the go again.


I like their egg tart there, so nice!~ I guess I miss the food there most.



There we go again, taking of train and bus. While waiting for the bus to 六福村, I felt that the rain was quite special. It was like.. It's rainy but it's not a rain, the rain is so small that it doesn’t consider as a rain. Oh well, yar it's rain.


On the way there~

Junsheng and I trying to taking picture of Hui San and Shu Ting sleeping. We succeed in the end :P Not going show, otherwise, they gotta kill me. =x


Tickets to the theme park, we brought a package. Transport and entry to the theme park.



1st stop: 六福村, theme park

Once we reached there, the weather was so that we ended up buying heat pads and some of us brought gloves and hat. (: It was rainy and we brought poncho too, and we all look like yellow ducking. Kudo to Wilson and Weien, who wore shorts there. *double thumb up*

7 little ducking I once know.. Big one, skinny one, just like you! :P


First ducking, Shu Ting! She brought a hat there :)


3 more duckling, Hui San, me and Shu Ting. Hui San brought gloves there and I brought a hat there. To protect my ear and my messy hair. (:


Spongebob's family :D


See see, Wilson with his favorite star. PATRICK!


Hui Si prefer Spongebob more :D


Picture with Spongebob and Patrick. That Weien, Wilson, Jun Sheng and Hui San


Shu Ting with the Christmas tree (:


Me with Gingerbread man!


My camera brave through the rain, I left it there on a timer to take a picture ;)


Another group shot of us. I have no idea why, we were all bending down.


And we bend down again:S


The very expensive and super not nice food :(


Then, Weien start to take picture of me passing money to Hui San



360 roller coaster! We took.. The ride beside it. :P


We took this, simple ride after lunch you see. So.. The horses are the.. Thieves?


5 more duckling found.


All the 7 duckling are the 'thieves'


1 ducking found! That's Weien


Hui Si and I were like the first few horses in front (Okay, the merry-go-around is round, but the rest of the people are behind us) So, my point was we were the first one to get the cold wind and we were like "Woah, woah, cold cold" and 1 second later, the people at the back said the same thing. That's what I meant


And we tried this next. I know you guys are laughing out loud. Laugh with all u need :P


The brave people who are out in the rain Shu Ting, Hui Si and Jun Sheng


The 'timid' people who are in the shelter. Hui San, me, Weien and Wilson.


Trying to pose while it move


Next, we have individual shot with Sunny SpongeBob. He is brave okay, wear summer wear in winter season xD



We were thinking should we take this, but we give a miss cause the weather is too cold there.


I saw this and I went "WOW". Okay, I'm timid okay, I skipped this.



We took pirate ship. The pirate ship was more scary than the one in Singapore (Escape) and Malaysia (Genting Highland). I was thinking, it just normal like Genting Highlight and I didn’t kept my camera, thinking I can capture some picture during the ride. I was wrong, I was close to flying where I'm sitting 2nd closer to the center. In the end, one hand I was holding tightly to my camera, the other hand I was hold to my hat as I afraid that it might fly off. I'm left with nothing to hold and I was telling Weien, pirate ship bluff me. :S

We move on once it's done. xD


Beautiful bird


UP next, tea cup!


Teacup 1: Weien, Wilson and Hui Si. They spin the cup till the max, I went whoo!


Teacup 2: Jun Sheng, Hui San, me and Shuting. Picture blurred cause the teacup already started moving when we took that.


And we shifted ourselves to Patrick's pineapple house.
I think that is.. Patrick's bed?


Look at what JS is doing, he is acting :P


HellO! Welcome to my house!


Weien with the pineapple house. lol


See, Wilson with Patrick again.


I didn’t realized that Junsheng was behind me and Patrick xD


Shu Ting and I are trying to be him. Do we look like him?


And we went to SpongeBob classroom!
Do you think Hui San was paying attention?


Hand up!


I'm honest, I'm not paying attention ;)


SpongeBob is paying attention :D


We moved to the animals section. The white tiger is so so so so handsome? (if it's a male)



Sad to say, due to the rain + winter season. The water sector wasn’t open to public. In additional the theme park close at 5pm where we only arrived at 1pm. In the end, we took more photos than riding the rides.

While waiting for the bus to arrive, we took off our poncho. Jun Sheng commented "Quick, no more poncho we can take a photo without looking yellow".







Moving on to our next destination, night market. Food are awaiting for us (:

2nd stop: 師大路夜市

I enjoyed walking this night market. Lots of things to eat, interesting things to see, and quite a few nice stuffs to buy back too! (:

I actually like the pudding tea there but I have forgotten the name and take a picture of that. You see.. Too hungry.


1st food hunt! Make a guess?


It's a bun.


Bo lo bao~ It's nice :D


Next, steam buns. There were quite a few sauces to select from. We (JS and me) actually put one sauce each for each bun. lol


We caught Hui San eating :P



So basically, due to there were really many nice food (the guys went to buy food) and there were really nice and interesting stuffs to see at this 夜市. I kept my camera and did not take anymore photos. :P

I brought a new jacket there, it's for cold weather like Taiwan. You wont see my wearing it here anyway. Shall end it here, next post shall be on Wilson's surprise birthday celebrate at Taiwan. (:




Labels: , , ,



Simplicity is life. Y



Older Posts || Newer Posts