Y Sunday, January 16, 2011 ; 5:40 PM
As it begin..
5th December 2010The day was rather short on Day 3, as we spent most of the time nua-ing at the hotel room. Woke up and head down to breakfast. We suppose to wake up at 8am but I think we were too tired and woke up at 9am?
The just woke up face.

I think Audrey combination of her breakfast is weird. Dessert, English breakfast, Chinese breakfast all together?

I love this dwarf which was station outside the restaurant.

Continue to nau in the hotel room. Watched half a movie, the polar bear is really really cute. Also stuck in the washroom to dry my shoe, in the end it hopeless we wore slipper back to Singapore.
Head to Zheng He's museum (A more in-depth). Trying to be hardworking. :S


Bidding goodbye to Giraffe



The Chinese characters. I only understand the bottom 2 levels.

Sushi for lunch! I love the concept of the sushi bar. Each sushi plate were place on each boat. I shall let the pictures do the talking.



The sushi aren't like the normal one we find. In each of the dishes, they have fruits inside which I really like it a lot. We spent 70++ RM on lunch xD
Boarded the bus at 4pm and slept all the way back to Singapore.
Duration of the trip is too short. I still have not yet visit their stamps, kite and many other museums and.. My noyna food too :P
Malacca Trip Day 1Malacca Trip Day 2Labels: December 2010, holiday, malacca, malaysia, oversea, secondary
Simplicity is life. Y