Y Saturday, March 19, 2011 ; 12:22 PM
As it begin..
Is today weekend? Or weekday? Was given 3 days worth of MC and I cant remember what day is it now. Anyway, I hate being sick on the week where I have an ECA (End Course Assessment) which comprise of 50% of the module and to be submitted this week. Anyway, I'm clueless on how did I manage to drag myself up, do some last min editing in report, PowerPoint slides and video recording, submit via Blackboard and head back to bed. If I didn’t do well for this module, this would be the primary reason. :(
But on the bright side, I survived this whole term (7 weeks) of school with 3.5 modules. Some people said "You are seriously insane by overloading yourself with so much modules." I didn’t want to.. But.. Sometimes, choice wasn’t given to us as there are limited slot for the module we wish to take (I heard the failing rate for that module I wanted to take is over 50%).
Thinking through, not bad.. I have completed 12 forum posting, 5 reports, 1 quiz, 1 presentation, 1 video recording within the time frame of 7 weeks. Downside, I only manage to meet my friends 3 times through out this period. But, I'm glad they understand me. :) THANK YOU!
I managed to know some of my course mates through one of the IT module class, and happen to find someone who is in the same pace as me. We took the same modules last semester and the same modules this semester too! How coincidence! I guess, I wont be graduating alone? Beside that, I have also found some of my senior course mates too and they given me a lot of guidance and tips on how to survive or.. Which are the ideal modules combination to take. For that I'm really grateful. :)
Since I have overcome this 'terrible' term, next term I will be only having 1.5 modules where lesson will be held only on Friday and sometimes Saturday. Which mean, I have more time for my family and friends. (:
All right, I think the medication of my drowsiness had taken the effect and I shall head to bed once again. Partly, I'm updating because of Yan Mei. ;) If you found this entry flow is kind of weird.. You know.. It must be the medication ;)
Labels: March 2011
Simplicity is life. Y