Y Sunday, May 24, 2009 ; 7:37 PM
As it begin..
It's been fast that May is coming to the end, I will be having my graduation ceremony on this coming Tuesday, first day, first session, third slot. Looking at my seat number. I guess I will be sleeping for hours before it's my turn.
Sometimes I do wonder if there is a possibility that office work is 4 days week with 3 days off from weekend. Woah, I think that would be one of the best things in the world. But I think that would only happen in my dreams, some company still work for 5.5 days. Yet I'm pining hope on 4 day week? That's impossible.
Somehow or rather, I finally found the direction I'm heading for the next few years. Through I know it tough, it's hard, it never been easy. Since when life is easy? But still, who know the plan might change after a few years. Sometimes, I don’t even felt like thinking about my future, but at times I have no choice but to sat down at one corner, seriously thinking what I really actually want. Although it's just a cert, but it's mean a differences in the content of it, and the passion/interest you have.
Anyway, met up with my pretty ladies after work at Anchor Point last Wednesday. They were on shopping spree, the initial idea was to buy a formal shoes, since Shalee need it for her graduation day on 28 May I think. Eventually, they brought more than what they need? Dinner at IKEA Restaurant, chatting and updating ourselves. =)

Headed over to Weien's 21st Birthday Chalet, the place is pretty ulu. Cant find the place, met up with Dionna and Huisi beforehand. Bus journey is long, felt that we are lost, called for help and manage to find the place in the end. Stay overnight, chatted with them for hours, tons of stuff to be talked. Perhaps we are all working and didn’t met up much.


Happy Advance Birthday Ryan the Lion =D

Anyway, if you do know about good BBQ catering, or nice cake shop. Tag me =D I'm having kind of trouble find actually, esp cakes. x)
Labels: birthday, cscc, outing
Simplicity is life. Y