Y Wednesday, March 18, 2009 ; 11:52 PM
As it begin..
Received my result today =) I'm not sure how should the feeling should be, or rather I'm some how disappointed and content at the same time. Cum GPA still moving like a snail, but still there is an increase in my GPA.
Happy to see that I have completed my diploma and hope that I'm able to make it to uni. Saw my CCA grade and was happy with the grade given to me. =D
Shall post more random photos of Malaysia trip as I got more photos from them.
Genting
I'm standing higher than the clouds =)

I like this dino a lot =D

Favorite game! Each play I have 50 tickets out from the machine =D

I like this photo =D

Favorite ride =)


Malacca
Somewhere in Malacca, cant remember where.

In the mid of calling Nette up, but failed. In the end, Puik was the victim and got hugged by Nette.

And the next day, Puik went over for a revenge. =D

Audrey's jump shot =D

I like this fan, so cute! =D

That's all, Sake sushi with classmate yesterday. Around 20 people came, almost half of the class. I believe they are all monster. 11 people ate around 50 plates of sushi?
the smile I believe.. Labels: cca, malaysia, outing, result
Simplicity is life. Y