Y Tuesday, March 31, 2009 ; 8:33 PM
As it begin..
Back from camp =) 8 days of camp =) memorable camp, it's gotta be the last camp that I'm attending. Although FO Camp happen yearly but you will gain different experience in each year. From a camper, to GL, to OC and lastly GP. Although, I have not attended CSCC camp when I was in year 1 but I know it would be as fun as the others camps I went. =)
As a camper, you worry nothing except for the games, meals and the sleeping time. As a GL, you worry about the highness and the welfare of the group, ensure that campers have enough rest and fun during the camp. As a ACC you got to ensure that the whole camp is running well and hope nothing went wrong. And lastly, as a GP you ensure that you have all the equipments and brief the camper well during the games and ensure that they had fun.
Know tons of friends, quite anti social when I was in year 3 due to ITP and FYP. Get to know more year 1, had a hard time remember their name, but somehow they seem to know me. =S was involved in games team this year. Nice working with them. =) great experience to be learn each time round. =)
I'm sure now the SAC foyer is sparking clean, at least for me. The floor seem to be ageless that they didn’t scrub. Thanks to 2 of the other club who came to help us. =)
And also the 100 green bottles song keep ringing in my mind. and the laughter we made during the OC prep night. "What time to wake up tomorrow?" x)
Subway for dinner and discussion for Batam trip after camp break. Due to after effect of the camp, everything we said it all related to camp.
Got to thanks Denise, Kelvin and Weimin for allowing me to be involved in the games this year. I have gain another new experience this time round.
To the games team, You guys did a great job in planning games for the camp. Keep up the good work. =)
Met up with classmate for a steamboat session just a day before I went for FO Camp. At Novena, the food there was about the same, but the hygienic is much better than it is when it is at Marina South there.

The bear team


Headed over to Esplanade with Audrey and Lisa for some heart to heart session talk. =)
Many thoughts to be share, many stuff to be said. But somehow, it's best to keep within myself.
Simplicity is life. Y