Y Tuesday, August 07, 2007 ; 11:48 PM
As it begin..
Mood: Content
My mood for Monday was particular content. As much as I could. Mum cooked me some Tom Yum Noodle. Although it's came from a packet of instant noodles, but she make in the effort where she added additional filling and cooked it in a claypot bowl. Which turn into a Claypot Tom Yum Noodle. Nothing much actually, but she actually took time off, rather than saying. "You settle your lunch outside. I'm busy" But indeed she's busy. x) or maybe I always having lunch outside?
Sometimes small little things can cheer you up =))PFP Test, 40 MCQ questions. But it’s seem that quite an amount of people cant really solve all the problems there. I'm sort of randomly choosing the answer by my feeling. It's sort of like POA paper for me. Calculator with me along with MCQ questions.
Easy but yet hard.QM Test tomorrow. Although it open notes. But it seem useless. ISO 9001 clause wasn’t an easy task to remember. Although I only study 5 of them. But it's
longOnce exam is over, I shall welcome H-O-L-I-D-A-Y! *wink*
Simplicity is life. Y