Y Friday, August 03, 2007 ; 10:45 PM
As it begin..
Exams and End of Semester Test schedules was out.
7th August - PFP Term Test
8th August - QM Term Test
10th August - JSPG Term Test
14th August - DEUI Exam
17th August - DSAL Exam
20th August - SDT Exam
24th August - NMA Exam
All the best for me! And to everyone too!
Had 3 interview this week. JSPG, NMA and DSAL
It's better to tell the truth than to lie.Was doing some last minutes touch up on DEUI assignment with Karen. Did quite a lot of last minutes touch up. I finally add songs into my end product, and to me. It's much better than Assignment 2A. I hope I can get this grade in this module. However, lecturer said it's very hard to score in this module. =X
I print out the wrong revision paper for today DSAL tutorial. In the end, lecturer was going through revision paper not past year paper. Hai. I still need much more practice. I'm going to re do all the practicals. =) practice make perfect.
Daphne shall think positive than negative =)
Thanks everyone who cheer me up =)
If you feel stress or whatever, you may want to try this game.
http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.htmlBeware, it's addicting =P it's fun seeing Junxiong, Terence, Wee Cheng, Vincent and Yue Cheng playing. I had a good laugh =))
Simplicity is life. Y