Y Wednesday, August 01, 2007 ; 8:52 PM
As it begin..
Current Mood: Tired
Refusing to continue my DEUI assignment. I shall do some blogging before I got to continue it again.
I finally pay my school fee with great trouble. Calling school help line was a waste of time. Given 4 numbers but none work? You gotta keep trying till someone pick up the call. Have to thanks Julia for accompany me to there. The finance person look at me as I own her thousand worth of dollar. =x I'm gotta make sure I shall put 2 years worth of school fee in that bank account. But it's actually my mistake too. I put the money in the wrong account. =S
Ate at Food Court 2. it's such a miracle to find us eating there, maybe we are tired of eating at Food Court 6? Went Main Library for some self study for Julia and Assignment for me. Main Library is much more better than BIT Library.
sometimes, it common to heard shocking news. But, it's unfair. Everyone deserve a fair chance.2 more assignment to go! All the best Daphne!
my brother got the NDP goodies bag this year. It's cool! like the bag, fan and the cap. If you got it, you will enjoy it very much.
This is what you do when one is tired of studying and the other is tired of doing assignment.
Simplicity is life. Y