Y Friday, August 17, 2007 ; 10:40 PM
As it begin..
Although it's only 2 paper has pass. But, it's seem that I went in the exam room with an empty brain. I kept saying to myself "yes, I remember this part. It's in slide/page whatever. But I cant seem to remember out the detail of it." it's totally suck, does it?
DEUI paper, totally a everyday paper. No wonder it's call Design For User Interaction. Questions like, design icon to represent "link" and "modify" function, explain. If I never came across something call Photoshop. There's go my 10 marks.
DSAL paper, 100% pure coding paper (to me). We were given additional 10 minutes as there are many errors in that paper. Even though the error are corrected, I manage to do part of it only. Forward that module? I'm dead.
Upon doing all the revision I figure out, lecturer have been given hints on what question to be appear for exams. It's just that do we actually pay attention to what the lecturer says. I didn’t, do you? And all the slide and practicals that we did, it's actually very useful to your assignment. But I think none of my classmate do really care, assignment mean assignment who care about reading the slide.
2 more paper to go.
I got a feeling that I will fail some modules =sLabels: exam
Simplicity is life. Y