Y Wednesday, November 16, 2011 ; 12:46 AM
As it begin..

First paper cleared! (:
Completed the paper within 1.5 hours, I guessed Java and Financial papers are the only modules which I can complete within the time given. Modules such as OB and Mgmt, I guess if you gave me 3 hours. I'm still unable to complete it.
I'm not sure if I'm really fortunate or unfortunate to be sitted at the first row and center of the exam hall. I'm been easily distracted by the people who move from left to right or right to left or 'staring' at me. Anyway my point is, I saw the entire process of how the Invigilators collected the exam script, count, double count, triple count and finally putting them into the boxes to be marked.
What we have learned the entire semester, the knowledge, the skills, have been put into words with the given time limit of 2 hours. It's the grade that determine how well/much effort we have studied for the exams.
There something that came into my mind.
Qualification and work experience, which has the higher weight-age?
1 more chapter of MIS note to go before I can start swallowing the notes into my brain.
Simplicity is life. Y