Y Saturday, November 26, 2011 ; 1:37 AM
As it begin..

We are just simply so 'talented' that the Polaroid photo showed her big face and with us in the back-background. =P
Happy Birthday Audrey!~
My most ever naggy bestie that I had. Celebrated her birthday on her actual day, dim sum in the morning and dinner with rest of the girls in the evening. Her birthday always fall on my study leave, not a need to request another off day ;)
Hope you like the gift we brought, hope you like the gift I brought.
Don’t be that naggy to me in the future k?
-----On a even happier, happier mood.
Exam are over! Downside, the last 2 papers was a killer =(
It was raining cats and many dogs on that day, the Grand Hall was so cold that my hand was shriving.
The first paper end with the feeling of.. No worries I still have 220 paper to buck up.
The second paper end with the feeling of.. I hope bell curve can save me now.
My right hand was so tired that I barely can read what I'm writing for the last question of the exam.
I should learn to be ambidextrous ;)
Lesson learn, never ever take 2 theory based papers on the same day, it just drive you crazy instantly.
I doubt I can maintain to be in the same class. =(
Labels: November 2011
Simplicity is life. Y