Y Saturday, November 12, 2011 ; 12:34 AM
As it begin..

Just when you thought time flies fast when you are working. Time flies even faster when you are mugging hard for exams. Days passed, just like that. 4 more days to my first paper, Java. I'm been trying indeed hard to be friend with Java, to understand the textbook with understanding but it doesn't seem to go in my brain.
MIS is another module that killed me instantly upon seeing how badly I did in my quizzes and assignments. Hai, I really hope I can pass with flying color in this semester, otherwise I will be flying with aeroplane instead.
Found this quote in twitter " Sometimes it's not the person you miss, it's the feelings and moments you had when you were with them. " Okay, feeling emo-ish now. Back to study, just 4 more chapters of note to write. I can do it (=
Simplicity is life. Y