Y Saturday, July 03, 2010 ; 3:19 PM
As it begin..
16 June 2010It's really nice to rain in the morning where I'm a day off from my work. However, didn’t like it where it cost too much rain which lead to flood and it disturb my breakfast with my family. Nevertheless, we still make it for the breakfast.
Met up with Audrey and Puik for some K session in the afternoon. Cool! For the first time in the history, I'm early than Audrey *pat myself* It's a great achievement for me. Usually, she is always early than me no matter how on time I am.
I guess when there are too much songs, too little time. We comments. When there are too many time, too many choice of songs to choose. We comments too. It's so hard to please this bunch of girls.


Puik brought me the 'overgrown' pooh and along with Ginnette, they bought me the keychain from Thailand. Thank you!
Went to met another group of friends for some dinner Buffet at Noverna. It's seem to be I'm going there back for work. Food was great!



Thank you girls and guy for the presents. Bless I received 3 presents from you guys. =)

It's really thoughtful of you guys..Friends might not be always be with you when you need them. But, they are still always remember. Sometimes, a random sms from them may brighten up your day. Sometimes, random gift from them, would make you smile.
Glad that I have great friends all around me =)
Simplicity is life. Y