Y Monday, June 28, 2010 ; 10:38 PM
As it begin..
It's overdue, but happiness is to be shared with everyone. =)
12 June 2010Watched Nanny Mcphee and The Big Bang with Weien. Supposedly, there are more people but in the end only just left both of us. Nevertheless, glad that we didn’t cancelled it. It's a nice movie. =) We are consider lucky, to get the tickets. Back row somemore! The first time we went, it's just left the first row. We tired our luck again, we got the third row from the back. ;) Got to thanks the person who cancelled their booking last min. =D
Had a great laugh during the screening. The pigs could fly, and it taught us the five value of leadership (I think), but I cant remember any by the time I got out of the movie.
What's actually nice of them was the surprise birthday party for me. THANK YOU! Dinner at my favorite Japanese food. It's really really nice of them!

And it's come along with a cake too.. Plus additional of three gifts. What's more can I say? One word. Blessed. =)


Yup, that's me. I have to many things to do at that time.. Cutting the cake, opening the present, making sure if they took photos of me. I must be in the best shot. Really busy..

hanks for the gifts! The necklaces is really nice, the 'laptop' book is very unique (I know you guys spent the whole night doing it) and not forgotten the bag which took the airplane.

Head up to the rooftop of Vivo to have some session chitchatting, I'm still busying reading my 'laptop'. =)
Somehow, birthday might be just another day of other people life but not in yours. In the end, we just wished that birthday could be spend wisely. Through, it might be just a simple message from your friends who wished you, but you know. They cared for you. =)
Sometimes, you might make a pause in your life and wonder. As we grow older and older, did we get our wish just before minutes we blow the candles again. For each time the candle was blow. Do we really recalled, what have we wished a year ago?
Honestly, my wish is always the same.
Thanks you friends!
Simplicity is life. Y