Y Sunday, July 25, 2010 ; 3:16 AM
As it begin..
Quick updates. =)
Activities after activities. That's what I'm been doing for the past one month. As usual, meeting up with friends, attending 21st celebration become part of my routine. With now an additional stuff. School.
Time files. Next week I will be heading back to school for my degree . Lessons will occur on every Monday and Tuesday all the way till October. I was wondering if I do have time for myself when school start. Nevertheless, I'm excited to meet new friends and pick up new knowledge. =) When I attended my orientation 2 weeks ago, I managed to find back a few of my friends. Coincidence, they are in the same school as me but in different course.
I know this might not be a big big thing to you but it sort of like an achievement for me. Been assisting in a project and it's launched 2 weeks ago. Through, I'm just a tiny little staff who was contributing/ assisting not that much in the project. However, it was a great opportunity for me to learn even more things. It allow me to have a clear vision on how project worked. From the start till the end, during school when we submitted our FYP project. We placed a full stop to it. But in work, when it was launched. It's doesn’t mean it the end, more like the beginning of the ending. Stuffs to be amended, changes, edit and lots more. More importantly, I have gained great a new skill ;) Something to be delighted. =) I thanks them for giving me the opportunity to learn. =)
Last thing before I sign off. Had a gateway escape to Tioman with the girls last week. We were in the village where we are sort of cut off from the technology world. Back to what it was a decade ago. It's nice, will blog it soon as it's really an interesting trip. Felt like I'm going for an amazing race.
Meeting the girls tomorrow for K session.
Houdoe!
Simplicity is life. Y