Y Wednesday, May 05, 2010 ; 10:51 PM
As it begin..
2 May 2010
That's Ben and Jerry's van found at Dempsey Hill!
It been long, since I exercise (I know I'm being unhealthy this few months) and taking a break off from whatever stuffs which have been landed on me.
Everyone was late. Even the one who was driving. Haha, it's a lazy Sunday after all. Being unhealthy and sinful all the while. We decided to go for a healthy outing, cycling at East Coast Park. =) 2 hours of cycling was quite well spent, or rather spent half of time chatting where should we be heading for our next holiday.
Drove over to Joo Chait for dinner? I can't remember where I had my dinner. All I know was. "The place have a lot of nice food.." That's all I remember, true enough. There's lots of great food there and we settled ourselves at some Taiwanese restaurant.

I found this plate of dish is rather unique. It's oyster omelette but it doesn’t look like one. Look pancake to me.
Wai Teck was craving for ice cream, I'm craving for a swing and that how we ended up at Dempsey Hill. Our exercise plan have been ruined by the ice cream. Lol.

Thanks for the day! =D
Simplicity is life. Y