"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Been looking forward to Friday. Not because it's time for party, just wish to have some decent rest over the weekend.
The past two weeks seem to pass faster than usual. With a blink two weeks had passed unknowingly. Too fast I guess, I didn’t even have the time to catch my breath. I didn’t even have to chances to do what I'm suppose to do.
"Don’t let your sadness take over you. Remember, there is some call happiness waiting for you. However, do keep the memories keep inside your heart. =)"
And I will do it. =) you shall be kept deep inside me.
I cant believe that I went home at 2am yesterday night after team session and went back to work at 8.30am today. I guess that the greatest achievement I had. To stay awake and continue working.
Thanks my friend for brighten up my day! You made me smile!
Since there's no plan for me tomorrow. I shall reward myself with Java chip from Starbuck and a book which I have brought earlier today. =) it shall be a well spent Saturday.
I came across this song recently from my MP3, it's nice. Speechless by Janice Vidal
Click here for lyrics
Some might say, love is like, fairytale But I say, love can be, hurtful still, oooh Cos we are, all human, we all make mistake and never regret We know we won't be together is just a matter of time Just a matter of time
We never speak with all the truth from heart We made it wrony and we broke it from start No matter how we tried and tried Ever though we cried and cried and cried
We'll never fix the wound that's lying inside We might as well just let it die and say goodbye Maybe one day we'll realise The reasons hiding behind
Some might say,love is like,fairytale But I say,love can be,hurtful still,oooh Cos we are,all human, we all make mistake and never regret We know we won't be together is just a matter of time It's all a matter of time
We never speak with all the truth from heart We made it wrony and we broke it from start No matter how we tried and tried Ever though we cried and cried and cried
We'll never fix the wound that's lying inside We might as well just let it die and say goodbye Maybe one day we'll realise The reasons hiding behind