Y Sunday, April 25, 2010 ; 1:31 PM
As it begin..
Too much stuffs have been flying around lately, there are too much stuffs for me to be notice, review, and execute. How I wish, there is a day for me, lazing around the beach enjoying the sunset. That's would be really nice.
I guess I have learn to accept the fact and the way it goes. Somehow there is nothing that I can do, but to put myself into other people shoe and understand how they feel. Nothing is easy nor hard. Somehow, it's just how you look into things. For that, I'm still learning.
Hai..
Well, I think I have overlook at some issue and I think I have problems admitting myself into uni this coming year. Somehow, when problems start to flow in one by one. Often you will overlook at other stuff. And that's what's happening to me. Let's hope the matter will be resolved.
But how long will it last?
On the bright side, celebrate Kuo Qiang's 21st birthday last weekend with the help from Julia. Thanks girl! He was sort of surprised by us. Well I hope he did. =)
Head over to Sentosa with colleague last weekend too. Felt like a tourist for a day, but it's fun. I shall have a decent entries for this 2 events.
Somehow happiness is not judge by how much assets you have. Or rather, it can be a intangible one. I had a wonder buffet meal with my family last night at Sakura. It's wonderful. =)
In the end, you left without a goodbye.
Simplicity is life. Y