"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Soon, we are heading into mid May. Been out in the workforce for a year, just by a blink. Recalling the time, fresh graduates out from polytechnics. Feeling like a lost sheep, not knowing where to go, what to do. Interviews after interviews, rejections letter from local university.
Looking at the point I'm standing. Having a job and being accepted by university. What's else can be much better than this? Oh yar, plus a understanding family. =) that's more than enough for me.
What I'm trying to say. Some stuff cant be rush, take your own time. Understand how real world work, whatever we learn in school. Less than 25% will be apply when you are out. 75% depend on yourself, with hard work nothing is impossible.
I'm still learning and never give up. I know the route it's not easy, but if you never try you will never know.
Fall in love By2 songs. Cant believe that they are 18 and from Singapore. Great achievement that they have made. By2 - 爱上你