"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
3D is a trend right now. We have 3D movies e.g. Avater, to 3D TV (Sony will be the first launch in Singapore). Soon we going to have 3D Nintendo, it's called Nintendo 3DS. Pretty cool, read over the news today. It will be launched either end of this year or early next year. Somehow, I cant wait to see the new DS. Who know I might one of them to purchase it.
What's good about it? 3D Gaming without the glasses. How cool is that?