"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Often, we always hope for weekend to arrive. Just when weekend arrive, I doubt myself what am I suppose to do for this weekend as there is no plan for me.
In the end, I just spent my afternoon lazy around reading book. I managed to finish reading "It's I'MPossible", it's one of the best book that I have read. It's currently one of the best selling book in Kinokuniya at Takashimaya anyway. =)
Though, I have read similar books related to this, but I find this book interesting. Who know maybe next time I read this book again, I would have another thought from it. Perhaps, it's because the authors are Singaporeans. They are able to capture how we feel, what we feel and what we are thinking. =)
Take for example: "Is this Happiness?
We do feel happy sometimes, even too happy at times. But usually, those sudden burst of happiness are not the happiness we are searching for. What we have been hoping to find, is actually our true happiness and in this case, a sustainable one.
Feeling happy now only to have it concluded that today's a sad day is nothing that anyone would like.
Your current promotion, the recent lottery winning streaks or even owning that perfect handbag you have been dreaming of getting. Do you all these make you happy? Of course it does! But how long will you stay happy? Two days? Or up to a week maybe?
More often than not, happiness that arises from these events only lasts short while and even shorter if you day or week is filled with events possibly upsetting.
So what is happiness then? "
And it tell you what is happiness and I totally agree on what it said. =) it's really enjoyable to spend an afternoon alone, doing something that you like.
Met up with Astro seniors yesterday night and caught a movie. Had a great time chatting with them under the stars. What's most important, I still remember how does the sky look like. =D
Heard this song over the radio a few days ago. Enjoy =) Even Angels - Fantasia