Y Tuesday, March 23, 2010 ; 12:13 AM
As it begin..
Did you realized when you are in the working society, our life then to be more like a daily routine? We begin with work, lunch, back to work, dinner, evening activities, sleep and back to the same old routine again.
Sometimes have you wonder, what do you really want in your life?
A good career? A good family? A recognize degree? A fun and enjoyable time?
My brother told me this before, why are we studying so hard now? Because we want to get a good job. Why do we want a good job? Because we want to earn big buck. Why do we want to earn big buck? Because we want to enjoy ourselves? Why do we want to enjoy ourselves? That the point on why we are studying so hard in the past. True.
Or maybe we should think in a negative way. What if you can't achieve on what you want? Problems occur after one another, stuck in dilemma and don’t know what to do.
I generally appreciate problems coming one by one rather than all at once. Through, it might be minor tiny little problem you might think "It's not a big deal anyway" But when you added all together. It's horrible.
But it's okay. I know I'm able to solve it one by one. Not all at once. It's hard, but as long as I'm willing to try. Nothing is impossible. Like what my friend told me "You are you, unique and different" =)
It's more like I'm having an invisible war with something. But I'm aren't sure what is it. But I do tend to get tired of it, in fact I'm tired of it already. At the end, the question I had for myself is "What do I really want in my life?"
Then what do you want in your life?
Apologies, I just need a place to rant.
Simplicity is life. Y