"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Chinese New Year is around the corner but I didn’t feel any atmosphere right now. Perhaps, it seem to be just like some normal daily routine life I used to have, or it just another holiday where we are off from work.
I have actually type one whole chuck of entry here but I have pressed the delete button. =) Somehow, personally I felt it's hard to put into words.
Listen to the radio some days ago and this song caught my attention. =)