Y Sunday, February 14, 2010 ; 1:33 AM
As it begin..
Gong Hey Fa Choy! =)
A brand new year, a brand new start. All right, I got the feeling of Chinese New Year after walking down the street of Chinatown plus squeezing with the people in the hypermarket. Most importantly, a long weekend is awaiting for me. =)
Attended Jun Sheng's 21st birthday last Saturday. 10 course meal? I cant remember, all I remember was the ice cream cake we had. Have you seen a waiter used a knife and a hammer to cut the cake? Interesting. Right? Thanks Jun Sheng for inviting me!

And his birthday fall on Chinese New Year and Valentine Day. 3 in one celebrating for him this year!
I read newspaper some days ago and I saw the news regarding a girl being stabbed while jogging in the park. All right, I have phobia of going running in the morning now.
Simplicity is life. Y