Y Sunday, January 31, 2010 ; 10:39 PM
As it begin..
23 January 2010Happy Birthday Dionna! First 21st birthday party we attended within the CS batch. Thanks for inviting us! Through the place is kind of hard to find, but the atmosphere and the food there was great! =)
Went to pay a visit to Yi Po before that since Aunt was in Singapore. As expected she vividly forgotten about us. I didn’t pin much hope, she lost weight. Weighting 45kg now, which is way too light for her age. It's does really hurt seeing her like this, but glad that she's eating as per normal. She can't remember anyone right now, which I'm aren't sure if it's a good or bad thing. Since most of her friends had passed away (She is the only one left), she wont be sad since she didn’t know her friends left her one by one. But still.. She still grabbed my hand tightly when she saw me, holding to me and sat by my side. Sometimes, I really do wonder, and I really wonder if she had lost her memory. When I asked her "Do you still remember who I was?" and she gave me the confuse expression. But still, she is still holding my hand tightly. I guess she don’t remember who I am now, but I do believe that she does remember the times I had with her.
---
Assist my mum and Aunt in the process of making the pineapple tart. I just realized, it wasn’t an easy task at all. Shaping of the mould, decorating, baking, packing. It's require much more time than I baked cookies. Seriously.. But the feeling was great when you saw boxes and boxes of pineapple tart appearing in front of you. =D
Watched 3 movies over the weekend. G.I Joe, Monster Vs Aliens and The Proposal. I like this cute little monster. And his name is B.O.B. =D

Meeting the girls tomorrow evening.. =))
Simplicity is life. Y