Y Wednesday, January 27, 2010 ; 10:43 PM
As it begin..

Time files. January is ending soon, with a blink. Let's welcome February with CNY coming its way. =)
Came back from Malaysia not long ago, Genting/KL trip with brother and Dad. Head up to Genting since bro was awaiting for poly to start, what we enjoyed most was the arcade and bowling.
The night version of the bowling alley is different from the usual one we saw. Lighting effect, blasting of pop songs and lots more. It's seem to be more of club than a bowling alley.
Head down to KL to visit our relatives. My nieces and nephew are so adorable. =D simply adore them lots. Went for some CNY shopping, glad that I have brought most of my CNY stuffs there. =)
Days before I head up to Malaysia. Met up with Shuyi for a simple dinner session. It's been ages since I last saw her. It's been fast, she graduating next year. Time really files. Thanks for the gifts you brought for me in HK! =)

Watched Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. It's a nice movie to watch! Glad that I caught the movie before holiday. When I was back, it wasn’t there anymore.
Lots of stuff to be shared, but somehow I didn’t know how to put into words.
human changes..
Simplicity is life. Y