"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
Went Singapore Flyer with family, without dad. Nice experience, thanks cousin for the free tickets. =) Took the ride when the sun was about to set, Awesome!
-----
Nowadays, I'm so engross in reading books. I have read Happiness In Hard Time, The Chronicles of Narnia - The Magician's Nephew, Five People You Met In Heaven. And I'm currently reading Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and Wardrobe. Within 2 months? Sudden interests in book. It's kill time while travel to work, =)
Beside that, I'm watching "The Gems of Life". It's a nice show to catch!
And then.. I realized that my life is actually quite boring. Watching TV and reading books.
Went for trail yoga lesson. Not bad, did some stretching here and that. Felt that it been years since I last exercise through I did run at least once a week. I think my bone has gone harden, yar?
Chinese New Year is coming. Time files. Anyone had any good blogshop which sell nice clothing? =))
Found a nice song while listening to radio few days back.