Y Wednesday, January 06, 2010 ; 11:02 PM
As it begin..
31 December 2009Happy New Year!
Spend the last few moment with my secondary school friends. Dinner at some Korean BBQ, Far East Plaza, follow by some chilling session plus countdown. Was a pleasant one, trying to recall our old childhood memories, reflecting our horrible time and thinking what we will be doing in the future.
We are still consider as fresh grad, unable to adopt to the current lifestyle we are having now. Sometimes, we wish we don’t know, don’t want to know or even pretend that you don’t know about it. But.. In the end, it still smack right in front of us and we have to solve it. However, what more important was solving it steps by steps, no matter how hard it is, how terrible the result is. Be grateful that it happen and you have learn/understand something. Right Fiona? Be who you are and what you are for. =))
Horrible incident I faced yesterday, while I was about to clean my hamster cage. An innocent cockroach pass by and decided to pay a visit to my hammy's house. I only remembered that I grabbed my hamster and shouted "There is a cockroach in ah bai's house!" Bro was laughing non stop. In the end, when mum caught the cockroach, bro was hiding here and there. Sometimes I wonder, I'm a hundred time bigger than a cockroach but yet I'm scared of it.
Sometimes, I just cant understand what human are thinking..
If only..
Simplicity is life. Y