Daffynee ` Simplicity is life
Y the girl

This is who I am,

This is my blog.
I type what I want.


Name: Daphne
Birthday: 16 June
Schools:Rvps, Hss, MI, Sp




Y comments

Say it with respect,



Y photo/entry

memories,

Memorable entries

'09 Malaysia Trip
'09 Batam Trip
'09 Graduation Day
'10 Tioman Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 1
'10 Malacca Day 2
'10 Malacca Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 1
'11 Taiwan Day 2
'11 Taiwan Day 3
'11 Taiwan Day 4 Wilson's Birthday
'11 Taiwan Day 4
'11 Taiwan Day 5
'11 Taiwan Day 6

Photos from Facebook
Click to expand
2008
010308 - CSCC Day
180608 - YQ's B'day
050708 - WC's B'day
160808 - K Box
270808 - Degreeian's Dinner
290808 - Ben/HuiSans' B'Day
2009
280109 - CNY
060209 - FYP PPT
190209 - FYP Outing
040309 - Malaysia Trip
050409 - Batam Trip(1)
050409 - Batam Trip(2)
090409 - Kel's Birthday
160409 - K Box
170409 - KQ's Birthday
180409 - FO BBQ
160509 - CS Outing
160509 - Astro Outing
220509 - Weien's 21st
260509 - Graduation Day
270509 - Graduation Day
040609- FYP Outing
130609 - My 21's Birthday
170709 - Last Day @ Work
250709 - Classmate Meetup
290709 - Girls Meetup
080809 - CS Outing
220809 - Shuyi's 21st
280809 - Ben's 21st
290809 - Huisan's 21st
090909 - Kuishinbo
120909 - Shuting's 21st
120909 - Huixin's 21st
170909 - FYP Outing
250909 - Yvonne's 21
260909 - Classmate Dinner
270909 - K Box Session
091009 - Jinru's 21
111009 - Breakfast day
231009 - Night Safari
311009 - Shalee's 21st
141109 - Audrey 21st
261109 - SP STAR
041209 - Opening Party
061209 - Lisa's 21st
121209 - Puik/WK's 21st
181209 - Huisi's 21st
161209 - Christmas Lighing
241209 - CSCC's Christmas
311209 - Countdown
2010
020110 - Flyer
170110 - Malaysia Trip
230110 - Dionna's 21st
200210 - Bryan/Mark's Book Launch
270210 - K Session
130310 - CSCC Day
100410 - Kelvin 21st
180410 - Sentosa Trip
150510 - Kite Flying
230510 - National Vertical Marathon
160610 - My Birthday
260610 - Movie Outing
020710 - Prawning Trip
170710 - Tioman Trip(1)
170710 - Tioman Trip(2)
210810 - Melissa's 21st
110910 - Shuting's Birthday
161010 - Shalee's Birthday
291010 - Outing with Bestie
051210 - Malacca Trip (1)
051210 - Malacca Trip (2)
091210 - December's Birthday BBQ
111210 - Wilson's 21st
121210 - K Box with girls
241210 - Christmas with Astro
251210 - Christmas with CSCC
2011
140111 - Dinner with girls
120211 - JunSheng's Birthday
120311 - Assignment breaktime
260311 - Dinner with CS <3
020411 - CSCC FO 11/12
020411 - Classmate meet up
100411 - USS with family <3
040611 - JW & WE's birthday
110611 - Birthday with CSCC
160611 - Birthday with my girls
300611 - K Group Dinner
160711 - BBQ with CSCC
170711 - Railway walk
270711 - Team Day Out
290711 - NDP Preview
061211 - Taiwan Day 1/2
081211 - Taiwan Day 3/4
101211 - Taiwan Day 5/6
171211 - Gina's wedding
241211 - Christmas with CS

2012
010112 - Firework
020112 - Barrage with CS
110212 - CNY with CS


Y links

These are my friends,

rvps..
`Shu Yi

hss..
`Audrey
`Carine
`Ginnette
`Hwee Ing
`Lisa
`Jeslyn
`Joel
`Mona
`Pui Kwan
`Sally

mi..
`Elaine
`Fanny
`Qazim

sp..
`Amanda
`Amin
`Belinda
`Ben(mit)
`Ben(cscc)
`Chong Yan
`Crystal
`Dandan
`Darren
`Derrick
`Hui San
`Hui Xin
`Jia Yi
`Joann
`Johnson
`Joycelyn
`Julia
`Jun Hao
`Jun Xian
`Kelvin
`Melissa
`Moon Kian
`Mong Hong
`Sam
`Sean
`Shi Ying
`Shu Ting
`Stephanie
`Terence
`Wai Teck
`Wei Ling
`Wei Loong
`Yanmei
`Yiling
`Yong Sheng
`Yu Ping

others..
`Astromony Blog
`Astromony Forum
`Castle White Fang
`CSCC Blog
`Deckleswood
`Degreeian Blog
`HSS website
`LeakyCauldron
`MIT Blog
`MIT Forum
`Sony Ericsson
`SP Website
`TheMiracleSeason


Y quotes

Beautiful words,

"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner


Y credit

Wonderful help, thank you.

Base Codes: Kimmie}
Editor: Daphne
Photos: Devianart
Design by Daphne =)
Thanks: Blogger, Flickr, Blogskins

Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution



Y Thursday, December 31, 2009 ; 12:51 AM
As it begin..

Today mark the last day of the year. =) On the way back home from work, listening to my MP3, sitting near the window seat of the double deck bus. Although, it's a short journey back home. I'm been thinking. What have I done this year? What have I achieved in this year? What are my goals for next year? To a point, where I think I should do some reflections..

Thinking through, not bad. I have achieved quite a lot of stuffs this year, and experience a lot of stuffs. E.g. I graduated from poly, diploma awarded =) My 21st birthday =) My first perm job =) and not forgetting my graduation trip with sec school and CSCC peeps =)


I guess, I'm not the only one who is on cloud9, my parents too. =) This year, all 3 of us (my 2 brothers and I) have graduated from poly, secondary and primary. What's more happy where each of us have graduated and moving on to the next phase of our life?


And followed by my 21st birthday. Everyone was so excited about it, so do I. My parents were smiling even widely this time round. I really appreciated that my friends came and they have enjoyed themselves too. I think it's more like they are self entertaining themselves. x)

Pining hope that I might be able to go uni (My grade was just bearable only) And I got myself a temp job. Through it's less than 3 months in there, the stuffs I learnt there was valuable. Daily stuff learnt each day, looking at things in a different point of view. Trying to balance a coin wasn’t an easy task, but they can do it. =) I remembered =) and I have a nice time knowing them and the temp staffs. =))

(I got to photoshop SE in it, teammates =) )


Was excited on my first perm job. Been going for series of interviews here and there and don’t even remember how many I went. My cell phone played an important role that time. Even through it is an unknown number, I picked up and hope that it's some interview which I have applied.

But I'm glad that they accepted me and I learnt even more stuffs, gaining experience here and there. And it's partly related to my diploma. =) teammates were great, although, work might be a little hectic but we over come it. (remember the times…, Right Pris? I know you are reading it. =))

What I would like to say, work hard and gain more experience! I believe I still have room for improvement. =)

There are ups.. and downs.. too. I generally appreciated what you shown me, what you taught me and what you guided me. Through it's not long, neither does it consider short (To me). I believe, everything does happen for a reason. Although, it's didn’t make it well in the end. Perhaps, that's the best that we can give actually. All the best to you, and to me of course. I'm sure the friendship till lies, just like the usual times.. =))

Family taught me something too. Something which I totally disagree and against the idea. But glad that we solved it steps by steps, and the end result was rather good. Parents always wish to give the best to the children, but yet children didn’t want to see parents suffer. =(


(That's our favorite photo, ya?) Perhaps because of the incidents(Not a lot actually). I begin to find out friends do really care for you. And I generally appreciated them a lot, I apologized that I didn’t spend enough time for you guys in the past. I was simply loved by them. Thanks girls who are always been there for me, listening me rant, complaining and more rant and even more complaining. THANK YOU!


(Too many outing photos, shall taking the latest one)And not forgetting my fun loving CSCC =) we spent days and nights in camp, going events after events. I'm glad that even after we graduated we still met up once a month. Got to thanks Hui San, Yanmei and Huisi for their constant planning of outing/events. THANK YOU!



And my classmate too, with them I always had a fun time laughing. Simple evening, mass conversation and I will start laughing in front of the laptop. Through, there is an decrease due to most of them having NS but it's fun. =D And not forgetting my girl, who always been my exam/assignment buddy. =))

My great pals in Astro...

(I got to Photoshop my seniors WJ and JJ) I learnt how to see constellation and I know the story of the constellation from them. I shall remember the time we had, after FS we always rot at MacDonald. =)) And of course Weiqi =)


Bit and piece group. But in the end we work it well, I was so worried that we wont be able to make it. But we did, and we did it. =D strangers to great pals. Working off our sock just to get the system out. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper together. Glad that we still meet up now. And it shall continue. =)


Lastly, not forgetting my secondary school friends. Through met up have become lesser and lesser. But, we still make it through our outing. Fun time we had at Malaysia. We shall head to some other countries next time yar?

Looking through last year resolution, out of 6. I manage to complete 3, with 2 impossible tasks. Okay, not bad, at least I manage to complete 50%. This coming year I have set just only 3 =) and hopefully, I'm able to complete all of them. =)

I didn’t know I typed such a long entry. If you are able to read till the end. Thumb up! =))

Happy New Year guys!

P/S: Apologies if I miss out some groups or photos. Memory failing me. =S


Simplicity is life. Y



Older Posts || Newer Posts