Y Sunday, October 04, 2009 ; 12:37 AM
As it begin..
September ended.
I felt the days are passing faster and faster. Somehow, in a blink, it's Friday. In another blink, it's Sunday. In another blink, it's month end. Either, I have too much stuffs to be complete by myself, or my speed of doing stuffs is rather slow or I'm day-dreaming while doing my stuffs.
Have you felt the earthquake on Wednesday evening? I did. I was in the mid of typing an email and my chair was moving, I was wondering who would want to play a prank on me where it after office hour. For a moment, I realized that my surrounding neighbors are either on leave or on business trip. By then, it's earthquake actually. When it stopped, I tried to continue to type my email, but somehow I cant remember what to type next. =S
Disasters after disasters, earthquake in Indonesia, typhoon in Philippines, Tsunami in Samoa, Tropical Storm in Laos, floods in India, earthquake in California. Let's hope the natural disasters will stop for now.
Somehow, it's still remain unchanged..
Simplicity is life. Y