Y Sunday, October 11, 2009 ; 6:46 PM
As it begin..

Hello Sunshine =))
Kite Flying was definite an enjoyable one. I didn’t know there are techniques in flying a kite until an uncle who told us how to fly a kite up high. First, you got to set the position of the kite well, next find the center gravity of the kite. Otherwise, you might just simply running around the field. And that what we did. x) Sad to say, there wasn’t any wind yesterday and our kite only fly up to 4 storey while the rest was.. I cant even see where the kite is.
I have a feeling, my MSN went haywire. I keep getting disconnect from it.
Friday off. =)) Team session at
Forest Adventure located at Bedok Reservoir. Flying Fox, Tarzan Swing, Rope Walking or anything that's related to height. I was walking blindly throughout the whole course, praying and hoping the harness wont stuck halfway or I dropped into the reservoir. But in the end, I completed it. It's really good for team building. And my body is aching all over the place now. =S forgot to do some warm-up before starting the course.
Attended Jinru's 21st birthday at NS Hometeam on Friday night. It's really nice of Huisan and Yanmei to wait for me despite that I'm very late in meeting them. Thank you girls! =)) Thanks Jinru for inviting me to the party too. Saw back the same old cscc people and we had a great chat with them. =)




Met up with Kelvin, Wendy and Yvonne for brunch today. Due that we all agreed during Yvonne's 21st birthday we didn’t chatted with the birthday girl. Therefore, we shall have another met up session, and partly it's because Yvonne got to pass clothes that we brought online. And she brought me a handphone pouch, thanks girl! And we chill at Coffee Club. Laughter can be heard in every few seconds, things can be seen flying across the table from time to time. And the waiter there seem to know us, due that the fact we are all Henderson-ians. I guess the culture in us wont fade off, ya?
The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. =))
Simplicity is life. Y