Y Sunday, September 27, 2009 ; 7:40 PM
As it begin..
Due to F1, most of the bus route around the F1 area had changed. I'm sort of glad that I didn’t lost my way and took the wrong buses while meeting my friends for the past 2 days.
Many things to be said but yet unable to say. Humans are kind of selfish. People chasing people, people blaming people, people lying to people, people back stabbing people, people toying people. But at time, why cant we people use our brain to think of the solution, use our heart to put ourselves into their shoes. And things will generally go in a better way. Rather than chasing, blaming, pushing, lying and all sort of things to avoid it. But too bad, human don’t think in this way.
Likewise, life is unfair. But since when it's fair before?
Seriously, it's really driving me crazy and I'm tired. I'm tired of everything.
Some updates, over the past 2 week. Celebrate Xueli's 21st birthday, Yujiang's birthday, Yvonne's 21st Birthday, Class Dinner and met up with the girls. That pretty summary of the 2 weeks I had.
I wish, I wish not.
Simplicity is life. Y