Y Saturday, September 19, 2009 ; 1:05 AM
As it begin..

F1 is coming to Singapore =)) I bet the race cars are on it way to Singapore from Italy. Have the urged to work again, but too bad I'm working as a full time job now, I'm glad that I worked last year. It's really an eye opener and I know a lot of friends, through it is just a 3 days event. =)
My day today was really brighten up by this little boy I saw on the train. Through it just a short distance from Somerset to Novena. He actually played peak a boo with me, his smile is really sweet, and gave me a goodbye kiss before he left. Sweet wasn’t it? Maybe it's because I gave my seat to him?
Some back post entry. I remember I ran around 4 places last Saturday, Bugis, Jurong (Chervon), Paris Ris (Chalet) and lastly Dhoby Ghaut. Met up with friends, passing of stuffs and celebrating 21st birthdays. =)
Met up with Yvonne to buy the preparation stuff for her 21st birthday party.
Attended Shu Ting's 21st birthday, it's at Chervon's function room. Thanks for inviting me. =) it's great to see my friends back again, we seem to be meeting each other every other weekend to attend 21st birthday together. I enjoying watching the video which has been display at the function room. It's show the photos of Shu Ting when she was young till now. It's nice =))


Left early, headed over to Huixin's 21st birthday at Paris Ris. It's one end to the other end. I wonder how did I manage to make it. Glad that I made it in time for the cake cutting. =)) I was warmly welcome by her, she said "Daphne, you finally came!" Haha.. It's the same place where I held my 21st too, flashback..



Went back to meet up with CSCC peep at Dhoby Ghuat. We relaxed ourselves at TCC =)) I was quite surprised by the waiter when I stepped into the place. He seem to know who I'm looking for and direct me to them. x)

Thursday met up with FYP group for a simple dinner, since Zhen Jie had finish his BMT and Yanqin is going back to China. We had a interesting session interact with one another. This time round we didn’t have Pizza Hut for our meals, we seem to associate ourselves with Pizza Hut quite a few times. I think at least 4 times? Before we end the day Hidayah actually asked "Do, you think 3 years down the road will be all still be meeting up together like today?" We all just smiled. =)


In the end she said "Yes, we will" =)) and I just realized we had quite a lot of group outing, this is the 5th one?
*More photos available at Facebook
September is ending soon, somehow I just wish it wont end that fast.
Where the vision remain, but the mission had gone..
Simplicity is life. Y