Y Sunday, September 13, 2009 ; 6:58 PM
As it begin..
I shall update my blog because they requested it. =D
I had a tired, excited, fun and tense this week. Sad to say, it's the 2nd week of September. I'm left with 2 weeks to end of the month. Daphne, you got to really work very very hard. Somehow I wish, time pass slower.
Shall begin from Wednesday, met up with the girls for dinner at Kuishinbo which we have promised half a year ago. We shall reward ourselves when we all found a full time job. Through, it long but we make it.
As usual, I'm late. I'm been declared as latecomer in their list. I shall try to leave the office on time and finish up my task quick and accurate next time. Through, we been saying we wanted to go Kuishinbo for ageless, but we forgot to make a reservation. Result in, queuing. But in the end, we manage to get a place. =D
As we walked in, 3 of us keep saying "wow" "I'm going to try that" "my favorite sashimi" "you think we will able to try all of it?" "I'm so going to try that" "crab, prawn!" all sort of different words were said.

Had a enjoyable time eating all the food there. I'm the first to admit that I'm full, and the 2 girls actually ignore me and left me there alone. That's where I started to use my camera and looking photos of them. Tons of unglam one. Haha!

I remember the incident of sea cucumber and sea coconut. Lisa was founded by the Japanese dessert and she would like to try it. She came across a brown food item (which is sea coconut) and asked what is it.
Lisa: *scoop* humm, what's this?
Daphne: *glaze through* Sea Cucumber.. *Continue eating my food*
Lisa: *stare* but.. You sure? It's more look like⦠*eat the stuff anyway*
*after a few seconds*
Audrey: *in a very clam tone* Nope, it's is sea coconut *continue eating the crab*
Lisa: *Eaten half the bowl* WHAT?!? Sea coconut?
And we cant stop laughing.

Thanks girls! I had a great laughed that day, it's been long since I have enjoyed myself that much. =D Really =) Let's set another goal and we shall work toward it.
Thursday, Comex Show. Met up with Lisa, we managed to walk 2 level and it's closing. As usual, it's flooded with a lot, a lot of people. I guess Sunday would be even more crowded. I finally brought a laptop cooler for my laptop. =) saw many friends working there and shopping around there. It's nice to see them. Through it's just hi and bye. And we brought something which we wanted to buy ageless. =))
Friday, met up with Lisa, Puik and Shalee for a simple dinner opposite our secondary school market. It's been really ageless since I went there. It's like going back to school once again. =) When there are girls around, there are bound to have gossip. We just kept talking and talking non stop, laughing at all sort of silly things we did.
Walked to the interchange after dinner. The journey to there was indeed memorable. We recalled the time we had together, walking the same old route daily, the time we had when we are schooling. The countless detentions we had, right puik? We had a "wonderful" class during lower sec. =D we conclude, we all miss schooling.
I shall update on Shuting and Huixin's birthday another day then. 2 more celebrations to go this month. And the month of September shall end.
I felt I was touring around Singapore yesterday, going to 5 different places. x)
PS: This look more like a blog entry right?
Simplicity is life. Y