Y Sunday, September 06, 2009 ; 5:13 PM
As it begin..
Nothing interesting stuffs happened over the past few weeks, except meeting up with friends, catching up with them. Or rather been heading back home right after work. Humm, it's seem to be some kind of boring life? Don’t ya? But still no matter how much sleep I had, I still wish for more. I doubt I'm turning into a pig in no time.
Finally, during one of the Thursday night I sat in the living room reading newspaper (It's been ages since I last read) My brother sat beside me and asked "Jie, are you reading newspaper?" I replied "Yup" and gave him a look cant-you-see-I'm-reading. He replied patiently " Don’t you realized the newspaper you are reading is Wednesday's paper" For a moment, I didn’t realized it until he told me. I just simply grab the newspaper from the desk. x)
Went UniSIM open house yesterday with Yvonne, to know more about the courses there. I wonder if it's a wise choice to study and work at the same time. It's okay I still have months to consider. Going to SIM Global Open House in 2 weeks time. =)
I just figure out how routine my life is be. Weekday is been preoccupied with work and dinner out sometimes, Saturday is filled with 21st birthday celebrations and Sunday is occupied by housework. I doubt I got to make a change in it. I thought of taking up driving (My mum gave the reaction like "WOW, my daughter said she want to take up driving?") or attached myself to a community service. Humm, I wonder which is better.
Boring entry isn't it?
Simplicity is life. Y