Y Sunday, August 30, 2009 ; 3:58 PM
As it begin..
tiredSimply tired of everything. I felt I was being watched, being restricted, being control. It took me quite a while before I typed this. Bet after this, there's bound things to happen, but I don’t really care anymore. It's another busy week for me, but it predictable it's bound to be more busy the following month. Bed is what I always look forward to once I reached home. Dreamless night is what I wish for.
Been working for a month, I asked myself. During the past one month, what have I learn? What I have I done? What have I help to contribution? No ideas why this questions come about. Somehow, we got to set our priory of work. I remember when I was working as a temp in my old company. All I know was reporting work at 8.30, assisting in my team members, go off at 6pm. But now, when the clock strike at 6, looking at the tasks I have, I just simply continue to work on it.
Japanese food is always loved. Wednesday night, dinner with colleagues for a farewell/welcome dinner. Dining at Shokudo, Street of Japan. Follow by department lunch at Vienna International Restaurant. Well, I doubt I got to start my exercise plan soon. Very soon I guess.
Human only tend to regret when thing/people are gone. That's human mindset. Often, we told ourselves, to make an extra effort in doing/loving/meeting up with people. Somehow, we just don’t take the words in. When it's gone, and regret came. Life's fragile. However, we still got to .. Move on =)
On the happier side, celebrate Shuyi's 21st Birthday last Saturday, Ben's Surprise 21st Party on Friday and Hui San's 21st Birthday yesterday. Meeting up with friends is always good. Cause it's been ageless since I last saw them.
Shuyi's 21st Birthday. A friend who I know since primary 1, up and down we went, however, we went distance during our secondary school days (due that she shifted house). However, what's best was we still manage to keep in contact. Met up once in don’t know how many months. Each time we met, there are bound to gift for us. It's seem to be a routine, ya? I know your mum was happy to see me, I was too! She remember my name! =D

Ben's 21st Birthday. Surprise birthday party for Ben at his house function room, YuPing did a good job in planning and calling us. Ben was surprised of course. Who will expect a birthday celebration right after he booked out? Saw back many CSCC-ians. =D



Huisan's 21st Birthday. Childhood memories, the theme I suppose? I saw the chocolate and sweets I had when I was in kindergarten. Enjoy eating that, had a nice time viewing the Huisan's photo album. From baby till now, I just realized I didn’t have much photos taken when I was young. Humm.. Thanks for inviting me! =D



More photos found in Facebook. =) links can be found at the side of my blog.
One month gone just like that.
Once again a phase was given by her, "Not all stuffs are to put in 100% effort, in return, you might ended up with nothing. However, some stuffs you got to put in 101% effort. So, you know this is the best you can give."
Simplicity is life. Y