Y Saturday, August 22, 2009 ; 3:17 PM
As it begin..
"Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it." - Eileen Caddy I felt ever since I'm been working, I have been neglecting AB a lot. Once I reached home, I saw her waiting for me, but I just simply told her. "I'm tired, shall I play with you the next time?" and she walked back to her house. And the cycle keep on repeating for the past 3 weeks. Which conclude, I have been saying that for at least 15 times? I doubt, I got to do something about it.
I guess I have somehow blend myself into the working society, daily routine of waking up early in the morning, snoozing my alarm at least once, walking is much I did before reaching the office and off from work. Listening to MP3 is mostly was I did usually, sometimes songs in the MP3 does choose your mood. I was quite surprise about it.
Meeting up with friends come after work, yet to said. I'm always the last to arrive. Apologies for that, perhaps it's due to the location that I'm working. I promised I shall leave the office as soon as I finish my task. =))
Finally, the girls and I are heading to Kuishinbo in September. The promised we had made 5 months ago. Through, it's kind of long. But still, we promised and fulfill the words we said. Looking forward. =D
August is ending soon, with a blink. September is arriving with lots of stuffs to be done. Peak month will be replaced by the honeymoon month that I'm currently enjoying. Let's enjoy now.
Congratulation to Puik! Enjoy yourself k? =D
Shall end by posting my little adorable AB. =)) She's like my mini listener and she understood whatever I have said to her.
Simple life, simply loved.
Simplicity is life. Y