Y Sunday, August 16, 2009 ; 10:10 PM
As it begin..
Been listening to the National Day Rally hours ago.
I like the phase "Neighbours who live harmoniously will bring blessings to all." in the rally which is said in Malay.
=)
I received SPAN(a magazine from SP Alumni) warmly congratulation to CSCC people for getting Student Excellence Awards. There are quite a number of them, Congratulation! Once again CSCC gotten herself, Excellence in Service Award. =)
Happy for kor =) As I said, as long as there is still bonding between each other. It's unbreakable, it's just the matter of time. And it prove it, I'm sure by now, you already gotten an answer. And remember, follow your heart, not your mind. =)
Came across this quotes somewhere, but I cant remember where I grab it.
"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."
Source Unknown
"Someone once told me you trap yourself sometimes by thinking desire and need is love. He was right. Love is something far more precious, but something far more fragile. Hold on to it too tightly and it will crumble in your fingers. Hold it too loosely and the wind might blow it away and shatter it on the cold ground. Listen to the voice in your heart but be absolutely sure the voice comes from your heart."
Source Unknown
She asked a question, I'm unable to answer. So..
Simplicity is life. Y