Y Saturday, July 18, 2009 ; 11:55 AM
As it begin..
With a blink, two and a half month had past. Yesterday was my last working day. Time filed.
I believe no matter where you landed yourself in. there are bound to be lesson to be learnt. Just that how much you had and apply it into your life. I did learnt a lot in there. Through it's just 2 1/2 month there, I learnt to look thing at different kind of view. Not just on one side, but 2 or even 3 sided. To judge the cases where you got to make a correct decision to it, through I'm not the one doing the cases but looking at how they deal with it make me learnt a lot. I remember my lvl3 told me, our job is like a coin. A coin had 2 sided, and we cant take either one of the side, but instead we got to take the coin stand. And that what we are doing. Judging stuff on a neutral side. I asked wont that be hard? Just to let the coin stand alone by itself? It's hard but we still going to do it. As time go on, I begin to realize we got to make the coin stand eventually and I begin to learn a lot from there.
I guess even if I spend half a year in there, I wouldn't really understand how does the whole thing work anyway. But I got to admit the team I'm attached too was indeed fun. Every morning I would have a inspiration phase or joke of the day said by my lvl3, he taught me a lot, not just the job scope itself. He told me about his personal experience that he encounter and such. He told me how to look things at a different way, how does people work and such. I enjoyed listening to him, other team lvl3 also taught me a lot. Which make me think a lot, thinking is good, I got to understand what I really want in life.
In short, I enjoyed myself working with the team, from lvl1 to lvl3 and my manager. Through there are time which we are busy. But we still had fun working as a team. =) In coincident, my new lvl1 was from the same secondary school with me, no wonder I does find him somehow familiar. But somehow, good things does come to an ending eventually.
I wished them all the best and happy working with the new temp staff =)
Since I have 2 weeks break now, I'm glad that next Monday I need not to squeeze the train with people to TP. But I do miss the chatting session with my team." Love my neighbor " That's what my lvl3 always said.
Some happy events to be shared for now. I request for more outing. =D
Yiwen's Birthday celebration.


Rachel's Birthday celebration.

Thanks for calling me to the celebration! =)
Simplicity is life. Y